17: 感情

"I will never get used to this." Jimin shivers at the sight of Jungkook pulling me between his legs. I'm blushing at the way he has his arm around me, but I try not to let him see. Boosting his ego is not my goal at the moment.

"You're just jealous because you can't get a girl. Get over it." Namjoon jokes, but ends up receiving a death glare in return.

"So how did this happen? All of a sudden we have two couples in the group." Hoseok asks with a grin on his face.

I'm silent, thinking of a way to turn the focus of the conversation away from us. But Jungkook on the other hand was more than happy to reply.

"I just simply asked her. And then she shoved her whole body against me."

Why is he phrasing it like that?

"Jungkook, that's not what happened." I shift my head back to look at him with a grit.

"Then what did?" He met my eyes and I felt him gently squeeze my hip in a teasing manner. I'm still adjusting to the carefree skin ship, but Jungkook is already treating me like we've been together for ages. I can't say that I'm complaining though.

I silence, letting the redness on my cheeks speak for itself.

"Just don't talk about it, please."

"Why? You're embarrassed about our relationship?"

"You know that's not what I mean."

He snuggles his face into my neck and kisses my skin softly, making me giggle.

"It tickles." I tell him when he tightens his arms around me.

"Oh, cut it out. I'm going to vomit." Jimin sticks his tongue out and imitates the vomiting sound, and covers his eyes. Jungkook's lips leave my skin and he rolls his eyes towards his friend's immaturity.

"I swear to god you'd take her down right here if you had a girlfriend. You're just so single that you put your anger upon all those who aren't." Jungkook spits and Jimin puts his hands down with a frown surfacing on his face.

"Here we go again." Yoongi, who never speaks, sighs as he picks at the food in his bowl. As predicted, Jimin breaks into an obnoxious sob and falls to Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon reluctantly pats him on the back whilst shaking his head, but everyone knows that he secretly finds Jimin's dumb act adorable.

"Are you done crying now? I want to go to the grass field." Eunae sighs.

Jimin silences and sits up straight, drying away his nonexistent tears, "What does that have to do with me 'crying'?"

"It doesn't. I was just thinking of ways to tell you to shut up and that seemed like the most friendly one."

Jimin shrugs and waves at her, "Well off you two go, go and do your dumb couple things."

We all stiffen, and so does Jimin, at his own words.

"I didn't say I was bringing Taehyung with me."

Taehyung. Not Tae.

We all silently look to the boy who was sitting across from Eunae with his head down.

They haven't made up yet.

"Well then, go on." Jimin coughs, and we all go back to our food as Eunae leaves the table. Everyone is silently waiting for the awkward moment to pass except for Taehyung. He lets out a grunt and leaves the table as well, heading down the route that Eunae took earlier. I hope they sort things out between each other.