69: 恩愛

"I'm never letting go of you ever again."

My arms are wrapped tighter than it's ever been around anyone, not even Jungkook. Tears fight to leave my eyes but I force them away, meanwhile Eunae was already wetting my shoulder.

"You still smell the same." I sniffle, finally evoking a chuckle from her.

"You fucking creep." Eunae jeered despite the hoarse texture of her voice from crying.

So her personality's still the same. Good to know.

I told her I wouldn't let go, so she did. We both turned around to finally acknowledge Jungkook who was standing patiently by the side, waiting for his turn. Right, he came too.

Eunae lets the smile show on her face when she opens her arms wide, "Come to mama."

Jungkook was obviously embarrassed when he abided with red ears. His body easily covered Eunae's frame as they hugged, and yet he still looked so small in her hold.

"You're not my mother. And I'm twenty three now." He defended with a mumble, arms still firm around our old friend. Despite his words of annoyance, I could tell he missed her a lot by the redness of his eyes.

Jungkook's known Eunae way longer than I have, yet I don't hear him talk about her or Bangtan at all . He doesn't talk about his friends, and with this life, I guess he doesn't have much of any. Maybe that's why meeting Eunae would make him tear up. She was someone that loved him for who he is, not his job or his wealth.

Jungkook doesn't have many people like that in his life anymore.

"Mhm," Eunae patted his back with a smile that made her look like some wise elderly, "Your actions have always told otherwise."

Jungkook let her have that one. They eventually part, and we took our seats around the dinner table. Jungkook and I sat together automatically, with her right across from us.

A waiter pops his head into the room, and we turn our heads to acknowledge him, "May I take your order now?"

We allowed him into the box as we examined the menu. It took no longer than five minutes til the waiter had jotted down our orders and headed towards the exit. "Excuse me, would you like to keep the door closed, or opened?"

Jungkook looks to me, would you want it closed?

I nod my head with a small lift of my lips, yes please.

"We would like the door to be closed, thank you." He told the waiter and the elder man nodded, closing it behind him as he left.

Eunae looks at the both of us with her eyes wide. I mindlessly grab my glass of water and drink from it, then pausing to widen my own eyes at her expression, "What is it?"

She blinks her eyes, finger pointing between Jungkook and I, "No, no. Don't act like nothing happened. Wasn't that telepathy?"

"Oh," A sheepish chuckle escapes from both of our mouths. I go back to drinking out of my glass.

"Seriously, don't brush this off. You guys can make money out of this." Eunae continued.

There was a tone of arrogance when Jungkook replied, "That wasn't even anything. We can have conversations without talking."