83: 加一

"Come on, get up Mrs.Jeon," An arm slithers between the mattress and my stomach. The familiar scent fills my nose as Jungkook lays himself flat on top of me. I feel a hand crawl up my torso and grab onto my breast. What a creep. I roll my eyes and reach my own hand backwards to push his head away from my neck.

"Don't be an asshole," I successfully push him off of me and reach for the blanket, now so secured around it that Jungkook can no longer get to me. The nausea returns to me and I shut my eyes tight, trying to ride through the feeling. My head feels like a dumbbell and my stomach seems to have flipped itself inside out.

"It's twelve o'clock now, Aera. We need to go do something!" He stands up on the bed and jumps a little, making the mattress go up and down from underneath me. Jesus christ. It's taking a lot in me not to take my discomfort out on him.

"We're in Bhutan! We should go out and enjoy the trees! Play in river and become one with nature! Best place on Earth and you're wasting your time on this bed," He drops down right on top of me and I groan out in pain. Jungkook digs his face in my pile of hair.

"Come on," He pats my butt.

"Jungkook, I would but I don't feel good right now."

The energy seemed to have drained from his body immediately at the sound of that, "Really?"

"Really, I think my period's coming soon. Maybe even this afternoon. My body doesn't feel right."

He sits up from me and finally frees me from all of his weight, "Oh."

Jungkook sounds so heartbroken. I force myself to turn to the other side so I can face him. I look up at him and frown, "I'm sorry. I just need some rest."

He smiles a little, "I'll rest with you then." His hands grab onto the hem of his shirt, preparing to take it off.

"No, don't ruin your day. We're leaving soon and I want you to have fun before we go back."

"What about you?" He leans over and brushes my hair out of the way so he can put his hand on my forehead. Jungkook checks my temperature but that's not the issue.

"Mm," I look at the ceiling in thought, "How about you go look around at the market and buy something for me? And look for some nice stands that you can take me to when I feel better tomorrow."

"That'll do. I'll be back before dinner, okay?" He steps off of the bed and grabs his jacket hanging from the hook of the bathroom door.

"And if you need anything just call room service."

"I will," I smile softly as I watched Jungkook walk around the house to grab his essentials. He finally finds his way to the exit eventually. He opens the door, but not before looking at me one last time.

"Are you sure I can leave you here and go have fun all by myself?"

"We're both having fun, I love sleeping," I shrugged. He seemed dissatisfied with my answer but accepted it with a nod and closed the door behind him.

Silence takes over the hotel room and I shift to lay on my back. I drag both my hand over my face with a loud sigh. The blanket is suffocating me. I kick it away to get some air. My body hasn't been feeling right these days.

Ever since Jungkook brought up pregnancy a few days ago, I can't brush it off. Sure, my period is late at times, but other times it's even early. Jungkook's noticed these differences too. I scold him saying he is a pervert because he thinks my breasts are softer now, but I can feel the difference when I shower. I pee more often and I burp a whole lot now too. And it seems to happen no matter what I eat or drink. I feel like I'm in a different body. I hate it.