1

Jasmines POV
Today was my first day at Hamilton and I was extremely excited for it!

I opened the door and saw the supposed to be cast. "Ah! Jazzy!" Lin said smiling. He was the only one I knew cause he asked me to join.

"Yeah Hi! Well sorry, Im quite late." I apologized "No problem! That's cool" He said and told me my dressing room location.

I looked for my dressing room and saw one "Phillipa Soo-Renee Elise Goldsberry-Jasmine Cephas Jones"

I walked in and saw two girls. "Hi! You must be Jasmine! I'm Phillipa, call me Pippa!" A girl who had pale skin and long brown hair said "Hi! I'm Renee, call me Ren" another girl with a darker tone skin and curly black hair said

"Yeah Im Jasmine, call me Jazzy. " I smiled

"Guys! Introductions! Let's go!" Lin yelled as we walked out.

I sat beside Ren and Pippa. "Okay! We'll start from the left going right!" Lin said. Luckily I was sitting on the right. A guy with poofy hair and dark skin stood up "Hey Im Daveed Diggs, I'll be playing Lafayette and Jefferson."

Another guy stood up also dark skined and short hair "I'm Oak, I play Mulligan and Madison" He said.

"I'm Anthony Ramos, I'm gunna play Laurens and Philip Hamilton" A Hot-I mean... a tan curly haired guy said. "I'm Leslie Odom Jr. I play Aaron Burr, sir" a bald dark skinned guy joked.

"I'm Christopher Jackson and I play George Washington" another bald but tan skinned guy spoke.

Pippa stood up "I'm Phillipa Soo. I play Eliza" She smiled "I'm Renee Elise Goldsberry, I play Angelica" Ren smiled back.

Lin's POV
Jazzy soon stood up "I'm Jasmine Cephas Jones and I-" she was cut off by a voice "And youre cute" I looked beside me and saw Ant blushing "You like her" I whispered he just turned redder. "I play Peggy and Maria" She smiled and sat down.

Jazzys POV
Someone called me cute... what?!

I kept my phone and looked up. Lin was smirking at me "What?" I asked "Ant called you cute!!" He teased "Um.. Okay? I'll go now" I said heading to my dressing room.

But on the way I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I looked down and saw Anthony looking at me, his face turning red. "Um.. Anthony?" I asked "Huh?! Oh sorry! I uh.. gotta go" he said and walked back to his dressing room.

Anthonys POV
I walked back to Daveed, Oak and I's dressing room panicking. "What's wrong bro?" Daveed asked "I bumped into Jazzy And lost my cool" I said "Awe man" Oak Said "Hey, I used to be good friends with her in college. Maybe I can talk you her for you?" Daveed Said "Sure man!" I smiled.

He grabbed his phone and handed it to me.

✌🏻DABeed✌🏻:Hey Jazzy.
👌🏻YalikeJazz👌🏻:Wassup Daveed.
✌🏻DABeed✌🏻:Um.. this is Anthony
👌🏻YalikeJazz👌🏻:Oh! Wassup? Sorry for bumpinh into ya A while ago
✌🏻DABeed✌🏻:Oh yeah yeah, no problem. I just uh... wanted to um...
👌🏻YalikeJazz👌🏻:Yeah?
✌🏻DABeed✌🏻:Wanna come over to my apartment later? Just to um. Hang out? I'm gunna have a er.. party. With Daveed, Lin and Oak.
👌🏻YalikeJazz👌🏻:Yeah ofcourse! Can I bring Pips and Ren?
✌🏻DABeed✌🏻:Ofcourse hah. See ya later.

I handed it back to Daveed and laughed "What's with the names?" I asked "We loved memes." He said "Hahaha! Well we gonna get drunk at mine later. See ya!" I said and walked outside.

~~~
hiii so im rewriting - or re-editing the work my 10-11 year old self did!

im not changing any of the storyline that much, im probably just tweaking some really cringy stuff!

enjoy!

~ishy