57

Jadees POV
Alone in the house.

What could I do?

Hang out with somone? Too lazy. Cook? Too lazy. Watch Tv and be lazy? Yes!

I sat on the couch but just to my luck my phone started ringing.

Chipmunk~

God. What does Nash want?

"Hello?" I said "JJ! I need to tell you something but first, is Fleur there?" He asked "No. She and Dav went on their honeymoon yesterday." I said "Okay well I think she'd like to hear this but I don't wanna disturb them." He sighed "What is it?"

"Well.."

Anthonys POV
"Do you think Jadee is sane enough to be by herself?" Jas asked. "She's 22. Im sure she's can live on her own." I said.

Then we heard a knock on the door. It was Nash.

"Yes?" I asked "You may wanna watch this. Its happening live but its only a clip im going to show you" he said and plugged something into the Tv.

On the couch Jadee and Andrew were sitting there.

"Do you miss her?" Her voice barely audible. "All the time.." Andrew said and you could see that her heart broke. "Then get her. She means a lot to you" she said and forced a smile. He nodded and the clip ended.

"What was... that?" Jas asked.

"You see..."

Jadees POV
I couldn't stand it.

I thought he loved me.

I decided to just remove all the pain from my head.

I didn't want to deal with this.

I called over Oak and Terrence and asked them to bring vodka.

Yes.

I was going to drink away my problems.

I didn't call the girls cause im pretty sure theyd bombard me with questions and the guys were chill. I also didn't call Anthony cause he was with Jas.

The two soon came and yes I could've just went to the bar but theres a chance I could get killed so.. better safe then killed.

They didn't ask any questions, they just turned on some music and handed me a bottle.

And soon everything else was a blur.
~~~
Is this a filler because I want to move on to another chapter?

Yes.

Will I tell you what Andrew did?

Sometime.

Will I stop with these stupid questions?

No.

Okay bye bye!

Also happy 2 year friendaversary sabgruspe!