56

Jadees POV
Fleureeds wedding was tomorrow and everything was ready. All the other girls were the bridesmaids as well as some of her cousins. I was the maid of honor.

"Jadee are you sure you have everything planned?" Fleur asked me pacing around the room.

"Yes Fleur! The dress, the veil, the shoes, the cake, the after party. Everything." I sighed and checked the clipboard

" I sighed and checked the clipboard

(Courtesy of the bride sabgruspe)

"Cake flavor?" She asked "Caramel with butter cream frosting. Just as you requested" I sighed.

"Sorry, Im just so nervous" She apologized. "Dont sweat it. Kadee went through this during her wedding as well." I said

I had to hire a whole ton of people to fix the locations. It had to be perfect.

I just hope everything happening for Daveed is fine as well.

~~
Fleurs POV
Im freaking out!

Yes I love Daveed so much with all my heart. But I feel like somethings gunna go wrong!

"Everyone thinks something will go wrong on their wedding day. I swear." Jadee said trying to fix my hair.

"Okay, Shouldn't we just wait for the actual designer to do all this" I asked removing her hands from my head.

"Whatever. I'll just go and... do other stuff." She said and walked off.

Jazzys POV
I swear I was crying when Fleur walked down the aisle.

"True love" Renee sniffed.

"Ren, You sound like her parents even though theyre just there." I sighed and Pippa laughed.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision 
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly 
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this 
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, 
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in 
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one 
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. 
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. 
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be 
loving and unselfish " The priest said.

~Time skip to the I do, I do, Heeeey!~

"I, Daveed Diggs, take you, Fleur Bealieu, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"I, Fleur Bealieu, take you, Daveed Diggs, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"You may now kiss the bride"

Everyone cheered and lets just say Jadee was fangirling.

~after party~

"I am Jadee Zvahl the first and I am the maid of honor and I heard from other people that it is my duty to embarass the bride on their wedding day. So, Please let me present a nice trivia session about her" Jadee smiled.

~after, I will not say those facts because of privacy purposes~

Fleur and Daveed left the next day for their honeymoon.

"Love" I smiled and wiped away a nonexistent tear.

Jadee was actually crying.

"Loveeee"
~~~
What can I say except-

sabgruspe:Ishy is sad!

Thank You. Thank You.

Okay bye bye!