14

Anthonys POV
I was at Jazzys apartment and she was fast asleep in my arms.

Her phone was ringing... or exploding with notifications. It got annoying pretty quick so I decided to check.

Unknown Number
Jazzy, Im gunna find you.

Don't pretend you can't see these.

You'll be back baby.

"Shi-" I cut myself off because Jas moved around.

Who the hell is this man?

She got up and I plastered a fake smile on my face... none worridly.

"Morning-Afternoon Jas" I smiled "Good Afternoon to you too Ant." She laughed

"So.. Just wondering, do you have an ex or something?" I asked cautiously.

"Huh? Yeah.. His name was Elijah... The story of how we broke up was kind of... weird." She said

"You don't have to-" She cut me off

"No, I think you deserve to know... So Elijah and I were.. In pretty good terms. I loved him and he loved me. We dated for about 2 years until one day I was trying to call and text him but he wouldn't reply. The same day I saw him with one of my friends and I asked him why he would cheat, he said it was because I was hanging out with other boys too much and said it was a misunderstanding. So we dated for another year or so... the relationship was fine.. No one really got hurt but then some random lady came while me and him were hanging out and said she was pregnant with his child. I figured out the same day he was about to propose to me. I left him and told him that he should be with that other girl but he told me not to leave him and beat me up. I called the police on him and basically got him arrested. I don't know how he escaped though.." she explained on the verge of tears.

"Im sorry..." I said she shook her head and wiped away some tears. "It's fine. Anyways you should get going... Don't wanna be late tomorrow!" She said

"Babe, Tomorrow is Saturday." I stated "I know.. Im meeting a friend tomorrow and were gunna hang out for a while." She said. I nodded and went home.

I hung out with both Oak and Daveed (cough cough ehem ahem sabgruspe) and told them about what just happened.

-teh nxt dy-

It was about 5pm and I decided to check if Jazzy was home. I easily unlocked the door with by boyfriend powers-no I just used the key she gave me.

I saw her in her bedroom reading a book.

"What ya reading?" I asked. She jumped a bit and realized it was me.

"The Fault In Our Stars" she said "You met up with Jadee and she made you read the book?" I asked. She nodded.

I sighed.

"Will you love me always?" She asked randomly

"Always"

~~~
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS IS GREAT..

Im still on chapter 4 though

I made a reference to it even!

Isaac you haven't done anything really but you configuring roblox.

I should really stop with TFIOS...

We were talking about TFIOS...

I really did feel insulted...

Also this chapter is super crappy and yes it is a filler.

sabgruspe. Don't kill me.

Okay bye bye!