44

Jazzys POV
"So what do you want me to do exactly?" I asked Jadee and Fleur who said that they have a master plan.

"Just use your phone and read the script normally and casually. Then that dude over there." Jadee said and pointed towards a guy I didn't know.

"Will come over to you and read the script. Laugh uncontrollably and flirtatiously." She said

"Anthony and Caroline will pass by us in about 5 minutes." Fleur smiled. We were at the park so I guess that was reasonable.

The guy walked over to me and I didn't look at my phone yet.

"Whats your name?" I asked "My names Terrence. (COUGH COUGH) Youre Jasmine right?" He asked.

I nodded.

I heard silent yells from Jadee and I started

Jazzy:Lovely day. I bet you don't have a girlfriend
Terry:Oh you bet.

I looked at it strangely but said it aloud.

Right on cue when we started laughing about a joke Anthony and Caroline passed by and looked at us.

Once everything was over we walked over to Jadee and Fleur.

They hi-fived each other and I looked at them like they shot a man.

"What..?" I asked

"We knew Anthony and Caroline would go on a date here and we wanted to make him jealous that you're moving on." Fleur said "How?" I asked again.

"Well..." Jadee said and they zoned out.

-Insert cool montage of Jadee and Fleur spying on... Anthony and Caroline. Please tell me a ship name for them.-

"Sorry we were montaging." Jadee said and we walked back to their apartment.

I was talking to Terrence and we got to know each other better.

"So once at work Jadee got mad at Anthony and Caroline for making out so then she shouted-" I was cut off by Jadee screaming "KILL THE MAN LIKE ITS ANTHONY CHEATING ON JAZZY! KILL IT WITH FIREEE!"

I forgot to mention they were playing a shooting game with an actual gun.. toy thing..

That thing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That thing. Yes they have that.

We laughed and I continued but got cut off by Fleur.

"THERES TOO MANY! GET THE BOMB! SHOWER THEM WITH THE PAIN OF BURNT COOKIES!"

"VICTORY!" The two yelled and looked at us.

"Oh. Sorry, forgot that you guys were at the apartment. This is normal by the way" Jadee said

"Let's play-" I was cut off once again by the doorbell.

Why am I always cut off?!

Jadee went to get the door and I heard a gasp.

I turned towards the door and there stood Anthony and Caroline.

They were covered in mud and both had those big goofy smiles.

"What happened?" Jadee asked. I saw Fleur say something but she ignored her.

"We got pushed into a mud puddle by someone. No idea who though." Anthony said

"Gee! Come in." Jadee said and Fleur face palmed.

She lead them to the bathroom and Fleur walked to us. I heard her mutter "Damn Jadee and her stubborness."

"She still helps them even though she has a grudge over them." She sighed.

"I think you need to think twice about helping." Terrence said and pointed towards the bathroom where Jadee had both of them pinned to the ground.

Thank the Lord she had no real guns...

Hopefully.

"FIRST YOU BREAK HER HEART NOW YOU THINK ID REALLY HELP YOU?! HAHAHA!" She said and was about to kick Anthony. She was gentle with Caroline cause she was pregnant and she's not that cruel to kill a baby child.

I think.

"Jadee. Calm down. Now you're covered in mud. You two get the stars out of here. Jadee clean yourself up." Terrence said and everyone did as so.

"Today was chaotic" He said

"Agreed."

~~~
I think I ran out of ideas.

Or maybe its because my mind is so focused on video games.. I dunno.

But bye bye!