67

Fleurs POV
I groaned as Daveed and Anthony continously yelled while playing uno.

You would think its a calm game where you just place down cards and say uno but no! A whole ton of yelling and physical abuse is involved.

Today, Janthony and Jadee wanted to hang out with me and Daveed. So while me and Jazzy were talking about baby names, wedding and all that, Daveed and Anthony were playing uno and Jadee was laughing at them while getting drunk.

Im starting to think she has a drinking problem..

"Do you think Jadee has a drinking problem?" I asked "Yeah. Whenever I see her she's drinking and when I look in her bag she always has a flask." Jas said and we looked at her.

She was laughing at the two men and her speech was slurred.

"This is really unhealthy. Why does she drink anyways?" Jazzy asked "I dont know to be honest. She never told me and no one ever knew. Let's just hope she lives past the age of 60." I sighed

Finally the game ended and we all were talking. Well Jadee was still drinking.

Suddenly we heard a loud thump from the kitchen. We quickly checked and Jadee blacked out.

"Its okay, She's probably fine, just passed out cause of the alcohol" Anthony said "Uhh... No! Her heart is beating super slow! Call 911" Jas said checking her pulse.

Soon she was taken away and after a few hours we went to the hospital.

"Ah, So Jadee has a severe drinking addiction. She has pancreatitis, nerve damage and asphyxia." The doctor said checking his clipboard.

"None of this is too deadly so she has a chance to live." The doctor smiled and we walked over to Jadee who was connected to many wires.

She opened her eyes and smiled "Hi. Sorry I drank too much I should be  more careful" She said.

We soon returned back to our original houses and the day went on.
Jazzys POV
"Its good that Jadees drinking addiction Isn't that severe" I smiled "Yeah who knows what could've happened if it was worse." Anthony smiled at me.

"I hope none of us get a drinking addiction." I said and layed down beside him. "Me too. Let's just see where the future takes us." He smiled.
~~~
This is a life saving tip:
Do not play Uno with my friends. They are hella crazy. My friends had a physical fight because they lost in uno.

No one got severely hurt though.

Oh yeah don't drink that too.

Anyways!

I have nothing to say except another chapter is coming out later! Its because I didn't update yesterday. Sorry for that!

Okay bye bye!