71

Jazzys POV
We were all just staring at the ground. No word was said.

"Where's Fleur?" Daveed asked and we all scanned the room.

We all started panicking and searched every room. That is when we reached Jadees room. There she was, clutching a paper tightly to her chest. Her lifeless body just layed there.

Fleurs POV
I woke up to see myself in a white room. I looked over and saw Jadee calmly sitting on a chair eating popcorn and drinking soda.

"Jadee..?" I asked "Oh wassup Fleur. Enjoying the view?" She asked pointing down. Although I couldn't see anything.

"I cant.." I started but she cut me off "You aren't fully dead. I am so I can see everyone!" She smiled and looked down. Suddenly light flashed before my eyes and I was standing infront of two doors.

One where Jadee was and one where everyone else stood.

It felt like an eternity but I finally chose. I walked into the overworld with everyone else.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in my body clutching the letter (from previous chapter) with me.

Everyone smiled knowing I was alive but it still haunted me. Jadee could be watching whoever she wants. Last thing I need is for her to sneak up on me and scare me.

"BOO!" I heard someone tell from behind me which made me jump. There on the floor layed Jadee but she was really pale. "Jadee..?" I asked "Hi Fleur. Don't say my name, Only you can see me right now. So let's just say your house is haunted. Also! Is can flyyyy!" She exclaimed and flew in the air doing tricks.

"Oh my god. Did you die to be 10?" I asked "Wait, let me just ask God. Nah, Im 18" she smiled at me. Everyone else looked at me like I was a lunatic.

I couldn't blame them.

"Jadee. You are the most insane person I have ever met. Please tell me why we were ever friends" I asked shaking my head "Because you love meee!" She smiled "Okay maybe you should go talk to everyone else and convince them I'll haunt them" she smiled and disappeared.

I groaned and walked over to explain.
~~~
Hi! Sorry for the short chapter, I was sick. By sick I mean, I can't move because my stomach hurts a bunch.

But its better now... a bit.

But I still wanted to publish something, And while I was trying to edit the book I saw this:

Do you see that?!?

Up there it says my book has 2k reads.

Is my mind playing pranks on me?

Am I dreaming?

Stars me gently with a chainsaw!

Im really happy!

Thank you all so much for reading this trash, It really means a lot to me. This book was never supposed to be published but it did and somehow became a success.

Yall are the best!

Okay bye bye!