6

We were at the bar when we saw-
Anthonys POV
No surprise there.

Gabrielle

I told Lin and Oak what had happened earlier this morning and they full on support the riot of killing Gab. (Do you support it? Or nah?)

I tried my best not to notice her but she was constantly making out with random guys. We decided to just hang out at Daveeds house.

~~~
Pippas POV (Oooh! Newww!)
I was in my shared apartment with Steven, You know, minding my own buisness.

I honestly feel like Steven has been distant from me lately... (Au:Say Pippa Isn't married to Steven yet. Neither is Vanessa and Lin and Sebby isnt born yet)
Its not normal He's distant.

"Hey um Steven-" I was cut off by him just shutting the door behind him leaving the apartment.

I called up Jazzy and Renee and told them I was suspicious about Steven.

Jazzy said she'd bring her friends over.

They came and there were two girls with blackish-brown hair with Jazzy.

"Guys, These are my friends Fleur and Jadee." Jazzy said.

We waved and introduced ourselves.

"They are very professional-secret agent spy people"

(Yes. Me and sabgruspe are 👌🏻👌🏻 spies. Yannow I used to help her spy on someone. Mission accomplished 100% All the time because he would either not notice our existence at all or he'd not be there...)

"Really? How can you tell?" Renee asked

"They helped me get information on Ant.... Ant man." Jazzy said with her face turning red.

"Trust us. Were professionals" Jadee smiled hi-fiving Fleur "Immigrants, We get the job done" They said quoting Hamilton.

I love them already.

"Come with us. I have beautiful very fitting outfits for this." Fleur said bringing us to who knows where.

They brought us to an apartment and gave us some of those really black outfits. Like spies. Thank God it was night.

We were about to leave when Jadee came out with a black baymax onesie.

Fleur face palmed as we gave each other weird looks.

"Is she always like this?" I asked. Fleur nodded.

We went to a cafe and surprisingly Steven was there... with some girl?

She looked super familiar to me. Even to Jas and Ren.

"So are you saying you know her?" Jadee asked "I think. She looks very... familiar. Like I actually talked to her" Jas replied.

Fleur had this radar thing with we could point towards them and hear what they were saying.

"Okay, Just dont tell me girlfriend. Literally. She will freak out" Steven said to that mysterious girl.

"Oh I wont~" The girl replied getting near him.

We left before We could get traumatized...

The others left and we exchanged numbers with Jadee and Fleur. About an hour later Steven came home.

"Hey" He said "Hello." I replied coldly.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked obviously faking. "Don't babe me. I know you're cheating. Now get outta this house." I said not looking at him.

"You get out." He said

"Gladly" I said grabbing my phone and a jacket.

I left and realized I had no where to stay.

I went to Lins apartment and he gladly let me stay the night.

~~~
I hate my lifeeeee.

I need to go outtt... It's like 12 degrees.

So cold...

If you didn't know, you probably don't but Jadee is my OC and Fleur is sabgruspe OC. I will update one last time today and everything else tomorrow.

Why?

Cause im lazy.

I also wanted lippa in this story. Shhhh.

Okay bye!