51

Jazzys POV
I chased Anthony to wherever he was going.

I found him at a hidden lake, his feet dipped into the water.

"Anthony..?" I said walking slowly.

"Leave me alone." He said not looking at me.

"Anthony please, Just talk to me." I pleaded

"You don't know how it feels. How it feels to be played by someone you loved." He cried.

"Anthony, I know how it feels. Youve made me experience it." I sighed

"But..." He couldn't continue "Anthony look, Everyone has reasons on why they did something, theres never a situation where someone asks you why you did it and the answer is I don't know. I never got the reason why you cheated on me but I know Carolines intentions." I said sitting down beside him.

"What was it?" He asked

"She and Jadee are step sisters. They haven't forgiven each other for 12 years. She just wanted her quote on quote revenge. They fixed everything up. I know it was an act but she did that for a reason." I explained.

"Im sorry.." he whispered.

I faced him.

"Im sorry for the times I hurt you, for the times I lied to you, and for every other reason you're angry. I know my apologies don't really mean anything to you, but aside from that, All I can do is promise to try to be better in the future, if there is a future." He said and faced me as well.

"I love you." He said and leaned in.

I closed the gap between us and soon we pulled away.

"Let's go home" I smiled.

When we got back some people were talking and some were playing video games.

Surprisingly Jadee and Caroline were playing video games together.

I was glad everything was going back to the way it was.

"Okay! After everything, I say we should get drunk!" Daveed proposed "VODKA!" Jadee yelled raising her controller in the air.

"You guys get drunk. Im staying sober." Fleur said and Caroline nodded.

In the end, Jadee and the boys got drunk from beer and vodka.

Anthony was constantly flirting with me and be kept hiccuping while doing it.

"Hey b*hic*aby girl." He smiled we all laughed.

Not all the girls were stressed but Caroline and Fleur were trying to get Jadee off the table from singing blow us all away off key.

"WeLL sEE yOu On tHe dUelInG grOunDs!" Jadee sang while the two girls tried getting her off.

Then Lin joined in.

"PiSS oFF iM tryNA wAtcH tHe sHoW nOw." He sang getting on the table.

For the night let's just say Hamilton:An American Musical turned into Hamilton:A drunk people Musical

~~~
*Playing Zelda on the switch*

*gets killed by a bokoblin*

"Well mac n cheese I just died. Hyrule live on without me."

*grabs phone and opens wattpad*

GAAASSSSPPPP

U SEE DAT?

IM SO HAPPY IM LITERALLY JUMPING.

The last time I got 1k reads it was all from my friends in school. I cant believe strangers I haven't met read this trash!

I just really wanna say thank you to everyone who reads this. This means a lot to me really!

Okay bye bye!