36

Jazzys POV
The meeting dinner was tonight. We were all there sitting.

"So. I have some news!" Jadee smiled. "You said Blake was gunna be here.." Pippa said "She was lying. Anyways! I talked to some friends of mine and they offered you guys a musical career! Off Broadway and theater." Jadee smiled.

Everyone cheered "Thats awesome!"

"I will be the quote on quote manager. Basically im responsible for concerts, songs and everything else." Jadee smiled.

"Fleur will be a performer as well. So basically everyones a performer but me." Jadee explained.

Everyone was happy and when going home Ant told me to go home before him.

It was weirded out of course but I shrugged it off.

Anthony came home the next morning and he looked like a mess. He looked pathetic.

"Babe! What happened?!" I exclaimed "I dunno. I forgot.." he sighed and immediately fell asleep.

I sighed and shrugged it off once again.

Suddenly my phone started blowing up.

A video was sent to me by Renee.

"Broadway Star Anthony Ramos, dating Broadway Star Jasmine Cephas Jones was caught with Caroline Anderson, Affair victim. People were said to have seen them in the bar making out and going to a hotel together" The reporter said.

This can't be true..

I read another article.

"Love scandal between Anthony Ramos and Caroline Anderson. Both to be said dating Broadway stars Jasmine Cephas Jones and Okieriete Onaodowan" I read

No...

Anthony soon woke up and I pretended like nothing happened.

Then the doorbell rang.

Caroline.

She was standing there.

Tear stains on her face were visible.

"Anthony.." she said

Anthony looked nervous. I looked equally terrified and mad.

"Im... pregnant." She said.

Shocks came out of both me and Anthonys mouths.

"Its yours..." She continued.

Tears went down her eyes.

I had to keep it in.

"I-" Anthony was at a lost for words.

"I'll leave." Caroline said and shut the door.

I looked at Anthony like he just tore someones heart apart.

That heart was mine.

"Jas.." He said

"No.. Why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you just say that you liked-No loved Caroline more than me? Why couldn't you just say it straight to my face?!" I exclaimed

"Please. I can explain.." He pleaded.

"Explain what? You obviously planned seeing her. I saw the way you looked at her during dinner. You told me to go home earlier. I thought you'd hang out at Daveed or Oaks. I thought the articles online were fake. I was completely wrong. I can't even look at you." I cried.

Tears were streaming down his face.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked

"How was she? You obviously enjoyed it. Anthony we've been dating for roughly 5 months. Everything was fine. Nothing got in the way. Now this? Out of everything... I would atleast think Gabrielle made you." I said.

"She was..." He said but couldn't continue.

"How was she Anthony? How was she?!" I yelled. Tears were streaming down my face as well.

"So that's it? Its over because I had sex with another girl? Can't you just put this aside?" He yelled back.

"Anthony. This is bigger than you think. Youve seen me. That's something I can never take away. Youve seen her. Thats something you can never unsee. Were over because obviously the child needs a dad." I said

He stayed silent.

"Its okay. I understand. You can leave. They all do." I said. My voice was cracking.

I heard the door slam shut and I just broke down.

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine.

~~~
Owwww... what did I just write?

This was all inspired by prompts and a song.

I was looking for ideas on Pinterest when I found some prompts that could help and I was listening to a song. Which in the last part, lyrics were from. If you can guess it i love you.

I just came up with this idea and I know exactly how I will make it escalate!

Tell me if I broke your heart or not. If I didnt, I'll try harder next time. If I did, point to Ishy.

Okay bye bye!