27 (Part 5)

Jazzys POV
Valentines day.

The day were you can cry in a corner because you're single and no one loves you! (Me)

Well not for me! I have a living boyfriend and this is our first Valentines day together.

I got him a turtle because who not!

"Hey babe" he said and walked into my apartment. "Ant have you learned to knock?" I asked "Yeah but its fun scaring you!" He smiled.

"Anyways! Happy Valentines Day!" I said and handed him a turtle tank.

"A TURTLE! IM NAMING IT JOEY!" (Thx Jim) he yelled and hugged the tank.

"Joey?" I asked "Don't ask" He glared and began playing with his turtle.

"Don't I get a gift?" I pouted like a child. "Of course you do! But its still later tonight" he winked at me.

I stood there dumbfounded until he started over feeding Joey.

"ANTHONY IT MIGHT DIE IF YOU OVER FEED IT!" I yelled "Sorry mother" he joked.

He then handed it a ball.

"Anthony what the frick?" I asked and he shrugged and watched Joey in amusement.

He looked over at his phone and his eyes grew wide.

"Cmon Babe! Don't wanna be late!" He said and grabbed my hand.

He started driving and we stopped at a restaurant.

"Hello handsome, what would you like?" A waitress asked him. I glared at the girl. "Can you help my girlfriend first please?" He said with slight annoyance in his voice.

"Oh yes. Your short girlfriend. Dump her and get with me" She smirked.

I was fuming.

"Excuse me. I'll have you know-" I was cut off by Anthony grabbing my hand and covering my mouth before I start a fight.

"Let's just go Jas" He said and placed me into the car.

"But that beach!" I whined "Jazzy, babe, let's just go to the next thing I have planned" he smiled at me.

I smiled back and nodded.

He parked infront of a big, tall, building that I didn't recognize.

He lead me inside and up the elevator. To the highest floor.

The door opened and the ceiling was clear and it was round.

"Woah.." I said in awe.

"The observatory! We can admire the stars here." He said and pointing up towards the night sky with stars.

I looked infront of us and there were mats where we could lie down and look up.

There was a comfortable silence between us. We were looking up admiring the stars.

I looked over at him and said "You know what reminds me of the stars?"

"What?" He asked

"Your freckles" I said sheepishly.

He smiled at me.

"You know I love you right?" He asked

"Mhm." I smiled.
~~~
Nobody needs to know~

Sorry im listening to say no to this.

Anyways! Im going to update later and you will meet a new character.

My dad.

Don't mind the thing that I said, we were talking about some girl in school

Anyways let me end this before my friend and I start yelling at each other.

Okay bye bye!