17

Quick Note:Just remember, I don't like swearing and I use code words. But only 1 person knows those and others won't understand. So I will use different ways of swearing. In the words of Sir. Pasigay, Lord im sorry for sinning.

Anthonys POV
Today was the day when we were going to actually perform the genderbent version. Thanks to my long beautiful hair I can work the girl look.

"Anthony stop moving or else your hair will be messier than it already is!" Jas said fixing my hair.

"Beach, My hair is beautiful." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Done. Now I need to tie my hair into John Laurens famous ponytail" she joked. I laughed and went to put on the opening dress.

I swear, I pity girls for having to wear these.

I entered my dressing room and twirled "Hey beaches." I smiled "Wow. Who knew Ant could make a convincing girl?" Daveed laughed with Oak.

"Please. I could do this anyday." I smirked

"Frack you." Oak said and we all bursted out laughing.

The other two got in there dresses and when we got out everyone couldn't stop laughing at us.

"The Schuyler Sisters! Werk!" The three of us sang while snapping at Werk.

"Convincing. Next thing we know you guys replaced us" Renee said and we all laughed. "Okay places places! We all will start with the opening act. Get into places." Alex said and everyone went onstage.

I went up into the wings for the "Me I loved him" part. It felt different but I got used to it.

When it was Jazzys turn she rapped everything perfectly.

I never knew my girlfriend could rap!

(Configuring roblox. Everyone doubts my rapping abilities. I can rap guns and ships perfectly. And a bit if Washington on your side with lyrics. Literally everyone doubts I can rap!)

Soon came Take a Break.

Jazzy was rapping Philips rap and both Oak and Carleigh were smiling at her.

Once she finished she ran backstage and into my arms.

"How did I do?" She asked smiling "Awesome." I said

"Ugh. Say no to this is next. I don't want you to kiss Carleigh!" She whined.

"I don't like you kissing Lin either." I said and kissed her. "Your cues on! Go Maria!" She cheered on and I actually hit a high note! Well I asked help from the girls but eh..

Once the show finished Lin went onstage with a mic.

"I would just like to say thank you to everyone for actually agreeing to this monstrosity." He laughed and everyone joined.

"Thats it for todays show goodnight!" He said and the curtains closed.

"I need to get out of this dress!" Oak yelled running towards the dressing room. "No! I do!" I yelled and ran as well "No! Me!" Daveed yelled and ran towards the dressing room aswell.

It didn't end well..

We ended up triping and landing on each other cause of the heels and Lin tweeted a picture of us.

"I hate heels." Daveed sighed "I hate dresses" Oak added "I hate being a girl" I groaned.

The girls laughed at us and went into the lounge where the food was.

"SHET! THEY'RE GUNNA FINISH THE FRACKING DONUTS!" Leslie yelled and ran towards the lounge stepping on Daveed who was on top of all of us.

"This hurts" We all muttered in unison.

"Let's go change.." Daveed said and got up. We soon all got changed and partied in the lounge.

~~~
Hello. Thanks for reading this trash chapter. Theres something going on in my life so maybe expect more writing cause its my escape or less writing because im stressed.

I don't really feel in the mood to really write anything else in this Authors note so bye.