63

Jazzys POV
The sight infront of me..

Fairy lights around the place, the sun was setting and the lighting looked perfect.

I stepped closer to Anthony as be got down on one knee.

I gasped.

This can't be..

"Jas.. Im sorry for the past, You truly are my one and only true love and it took me sometime to see that. I promise that from now on I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears escaped my eyes and I nodded vigorously. He pulled me into a kissed and slipped on the ring onto my finger.

The rest of that night was spent looking at the stars

"Its just another night and Im staring off at the moon" Anthony said or.. sang.

"I saw a shooting star and it reminded me of you" He sang again.

(If you know this song I officially love you)

"So open your eyes and see..." he sang and grabbed my hands "the way our horizons meet" I looked at his eyes.

"And all of the lights will lead. Into a night with me." He sang and caressed my cheek. "And I know the scars will bleed. But both of our hearts believe." He pulled me in and kissed me.

"All of these stars will guide us home." I smiled.

~~~
We entered the recording studio the next day because we had a concert in a few days. "Okay yall. This is a new concert and we haven't had one for a long time. Oak and Caroline won't be joining us because they have to take care of the baby child. So let's get started!" Jadee exclaimed.

(Please give me a baby name)

"Wait.. before anything else I have an announcement" Anthony said. All eyes were on us.

"Were engaged!"

Jadee fainted because she was so happy and everyone else celebrated and congratulated.

Jadee gained her conciousness again and smiled "This is a dream come true"

"That should be my line." I pouted "Too bad." She smirked.

"Are you gunna announce it during the concert?" Pippa asked "Most likely but I think we should worry about what to do for the concert" Anthony replied.

"One of you can play the guitar then at the end smash it on the ground." Groff suggested.

"Groff.. No." Fleur scolded

"Got it! Couples duet. Fleur and Dav, You'll announce that you're married and Jas and Ant you'll announce that you're engaged. Well have Lippa, and maybe a few others" Jadee smiled.

Everyone got to work and started rehearsing.

After me and Anthony finished I walked into Jadees office and saw her on the phone talking to someone and tears were escaping her eyes.

The only words I could hear were:

"How could you?"

I left her alone but came back a few minutes later and she was just on her computer working.

"Hey J." I smiled. She faced me and smiled as if nothing happened a while ago. "Hey, So I was looking through some stuff and I found a song to play." She said

"What song?" I asked

"Evermore" she replied "Isn't that from Beauty and The Beast?" I asked "Yep. My favorite movie. Its a nice song and its instrumental version would be perfect" she smiled

"Great. You don't mind helping us plan do you?" I said "No problemo. I've helped my two sisters and Fleur. Shouldn't be hard" She said

"Great. Well see ya later J" I said "See you" she smiled. As I walked out I could see her smile turn into a frown.

What could've happened?
~~~
Do I have something to say?

No.

Okay bye bye!