13

Anthonys POV
We arrived at the hospital shortly after Jas.

"I'M ANTHONY RAMOS. JASMINE CEPHAS JONES BOYFRIEND." I practically yelled to the front desk lady.

"Sir... You can't visit. They're still running tests" She said calmly. "INEEDTOSEEHERNOW" I yelled once again but really fast.

"Sir. 5 minutes then you can visit" She said

I gave in and sat back down.

"It's okay Ant.. she probably just got tired." Lin said patting my back. I could only think of negative stuff. Nothing positive was happening in my brain.

After what seemed like an eternity the lady told us we could visit her.

I ran to her room and she was sleeping.. I think.

"So Jasmine is just dehydrated. It seems all she had were fizzy drinks and no water. Since she was she got light-headed and dizzy. She as well was sleep deprived and the hallucination happened. She should wake up within the hour." The doctor explained and walked out.

I sat beside her and grabbed her hand.

"Thank God nothing bad happened to her" I heard Oak say from a distance.

"Who knows what could've happened..." Groff said.

Jazzys eyes fluttered open and she looked at me and smiled.

"Ant, What happened?" She asked me.

"Well the doctor said you got dehydrated and got sleep deprived." I said. She nodded but it looked like she was still thinking.

"You okay babe?" I asked. She smiled "Yeah im just recalling what happened last night.."

"It's okay, You're okay now." I whispered into her ear.

"She should be able to leave by 5pm." The doctor said

We all nodded and the cast left me alone with her. "Ant.. Can you stay with me at my apartment first?" Jas asked

"Sure baby girl"

~~~
My name is ishy
I ain't a poet.
I wrote this essay just to show it.
And I
Just turned grade 5
While yall are graduating in just 9 months!
(Whaaat)
I practice Spanish and play cluedo with my mother
(Uh-huh)
I have a brother and I dont want any other.
(Okay)
My daddys tryna find a job to work at

Uno dos tres quatro sinko!

That was cringey as fridge..

Creds to sabgruspe for a bit of that.

As you can tell the chapters are hella short. Im very sorry about that.. school is just killing me... Especially these three guys. I won't say their names but even though I know they won't even frickin see this.

(Their names are James, Locky and Aleseo)

Okay! I bet you don't care about my personal life anymore.

Were having movie day tomorrow and im excited!

Also don't tell Jim but his channel is kindaaa suckish... Shhhh... No offense to him though..

sabgruspe YOU HAVE A PHONE??!!

Okay bye bye!