37

Jazzys POV
Pippa and Renee came as fast as they could.

I was crying nonstop.

"Jazzy.. please stop crying" Renee said.

"I cant... I loved him. I thought he loved me.." I cried.

"Anthony is an idiot... Dont worry about him." Pippa said.

Daveeds POV
Its crazy how so many things happened in one night.

Fleur and I just went on a date and then suddenly Anthony cheated on Jazzy with Caroline and Caroline cheated on Oak with Anthony and now Carolines pregnant with Anthonys baby.

This is so much to take in.

"Beach! I'll show him what death feels like!" Jadee yelled. I was over at their apartment while I was with Fleur.

"Jade. It was just an affair between friends. Whats the worst?" Fleur asked.

As if she pulled a trigger on a gun Jadee looked at her dead in the eye.

Fleur gulped and backed away.

"Is there something i don't know?" I asked "Its in the past. Don't mind that, I have one problem. How am I supposed to get Anthony, Jazzy and Caroline in the recording studio?!" Jadee exclaimed.

"I don't think its that bad..." I said

Fleur held up her phone and we heard yelling.

Pippas POV
Anthony came by and they went to the room the talk.

Fleur called me and we listened to their conversation.

Anthonys POV
"So what? What made you come back here? Did Caroline tell you to apologize?" Jazzy asked "Yes." I said "I knew it." She scoffed.

"But please. Understand, I was at the bar.. she did it. I love you with all my heart. Im sorry!" I cried

"Why tell me all of this?" She asked

"What..?" I asked

"Why would you tell me all this stuff? I know you'd go cheating behind my back after this. Whats the point Anthony?" She asked tears flowing down her eyes.

"Jazzy.." I whispered.

"It just drives you crazy when Im happy dosent it? My happiness should be taken away from me for the rest of my life for your happiness." She cried.

"Do you love her?" She asked

I stayed silent.

I couldn't answer.

"Anthony tell me. Do you love Caroline? Do you love her more than you love me? The way you look at her. The way you touch her." She asked. Her voice was cracking.

"I... I can't answer.." I said

"I threw everything away for you. Now you're just going to throw me away?" She asked with slight anger in her voice.

"Jasmine please." I pleaded.

"Anthony no. Just leave" she said and shoved me out the door.

I heard it slam behind me.

It was raining hard.

I went home alone.

The thought of her in my head.

Who'll be reckless, just enough
Who'll get hurt, but who learns how to toughen up
When she's bruised and gets used by a man who can't love
And then she'll get stuck
And be scared of the life that's inside her
Growing stronger each day 'til it finally reminds her
To fight just a little, to bring back the fire in her eyes
That's been gone, but used to be mine
Used to be mine