72

Jazzys POV
Today was a day for work.

Jadees father had hired a manager for us in replace for Jadee. It would've been her brother but he denied.

Instead we were left with her step brother.

Mark Summers.

Yeah, Another girl her dad cheated on. This man is merciless.

"Im your new manager. Mark, My little step sister step brother. I don't know how Jadee controlled you all but were doing it my way" He said and grabbed one of the clipboards Jadee left.

Jadees ghost somehow appeared behind him and she had a blank look on her face.

"Okay. Soo and Goldsberry, Meet me in the recording room. All of you, Clean this place. I need it spotless" he snarled and dragged Pippa and Renee to the recording studio.

We all sighed once they were out of sight and Jadee just had this blank expression.

"Jadee?" I asked. Some of them looked at me like I was crazy but Fleur and Nash saw her.

"Sorry, dont do anything Mark says. Hes bossy. I hated him. If he asks why aren't you doing anything tell him that he should scram before Jadee starts haunting him" she sighed and disappeared into thin air.

"Did I just talk to a ghost?" I asked standing there dumbfounded. The two nodded with their mouth agape and the others just shrugged.

I stayed speechless until Mark and the two girls came back.

"This place looks exactly the same! What did I-" I cut him off "Dont tell us what to do. Jadees ghost will haunt you if you do otherwise" I threatened.

His face paled.

Apparently it seems he has a fear of ghosts. Or just Jadee in general.

But most of us were pretty ticked off with this guy.

Mr. Zvahl better fire him. If anything, Id rather have Jadees ghost our manager.
~~~
Im not fully removing Jadee from the story because she really is my favorite character.

It took me so many tries to publish it and etc. Because there's this Storm and its recking the wifi. The lights even went out.

But anyways, This is a filler chapter and yeahhh...

Okay bye bye!