45

Anthonys POV
I was watching Tv alone in the apartment. I felt bad for leaving Jas... its still on my conscience even though Im dating Caroline now.

After everything... I wouldn't be surprised if Jas would just lash out on me right now.

Yeah.. Maybe I should atleast go and apologize...

I walked to Jadee and Fleurs apartment, where she is staying.

She answered the door luckily. If it was Jadee she'd pin me to the ground and beat me up. If it was Fleur she'd slap me then slam the door.

"What?" She asked

"Look... Im sorry, Can we atleast clear this out..? I mean.. sure my life is kinda better than it was before now but still.." I said nervously.

She glared at me.

"So you found a place where the grass is greener and you jumped the fence to the other side.Is it good? Is she giving you a world I could never provide?" She asked

"Well... erm.." I couldn't continue.

"Well I hope you're proud of your big decision. Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more. Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before" she glanced at me.

"And you say what you need to say. So that you get to walk away.It would kill you to have to stay trapped. When you've got something new. Well I'm sorry you had it rough. And I'm sorry I'm not enough. Thank God she rescued you." She said and her voice started cracking.

"So you got what you always wanted
So you got your dream come true. Good for you. Got a taste of a life so perfect. So you did what you had to do. Good for you. " She said and walked away.

Jadee came up to me.

"Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry? Do you even care that you might be wrong? Was it fun? Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along." She said and crossed her arms.

"And you say what you need to say And you play who you need to play. And if somebody's in your way. Crush them and leave them behind" Fleur said standing beside Jadee.

"Well I guess if I'm not of use. Go ahead, you can cut me loose. Go ahead now, I won't mind" Jas said as she came out again. I think to check who Jade was standing in the doorway.

She whispered something to the two other girls and they walked away.

"I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go. Is that good for you? Would that be good for you? I'll just sit back while you run the show Is that good for you? Would that be good for you?" She asked.

I could see it in her eyes how hurt she was.

"I... should just go." I said and dropped my head.

I slowly walked away wishing she would run up to me, turn me around and kiss me like it is in those fanfictions.

But nothing happened.

I turned around and the door was shut.

I went back to my apartment and Caroline was there.

"Oh! Babe, Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I was waiting for you so we could have some fun. (Mind out of the gutter) but you weren't home." She said

"Sorry. I just went on a walk." I lied and sat down beside her.

She turned on a movie and I wrapped my arms around her.

Throughout the movie the voice kept echoing through my head.

Good for you.

Jazzys POV
It was my third break down this week. All because Anthony tried making it better but instead made it worse.

"How.. why? Why did he think that was a good idea?!" I asked crying. Fleur was trying to comfort me while Jadee was thinking of a master plan to get revenge on Anthony without any Guns, Ships, or knives involved.

"You know what they say.. revenge is sweet." Fleur sighed and handed me more tissues.

"THATS IT! FLEUR YOURE A FRENCH GENIUS!" Jadee exclaimed.

"Huh? So what's your great revenge idea?" I asked in my raspy voice.

"Revenge is sweet. So is the sound of deat- I mean ice cream trucks." She said

Fleur face palmed "Youre not going to-"

"But I am! I'll see you guys later. Im going to the ice cream shop" she said and walked away.

"Whats her genius plan?" I asked "She's probably gunna dump ice cream all over Anthonys apartment." Fleur sighed.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said

"Jas. I need you to bring anyone with you to Anthonys apartment. Asap." Daveed said.

He hung up and Fleur looked at me concerned.

"We need to go to Anthonys apartment." I said and we ran there.

~~~
What happened?

Why am I always doing this in chapters?

Why do I put so many musical references in my chapters?

Do you know what song I put?

Tell me if you know.

Okay bye bye!