35

Jazzys POV
After everything that has happened Anthony finally moved in with me.

We invited Pippa, Renee, Oak and Daveed over for a movie night and such. We would've invited everyone else but they said they were parched.

"Yo. We heard about what happened in court. Finally Balake was sent to prison" Daveed said

"I know. Good thing" Anthony laughed.

I was still pretty traumatized. I saw someone I never imagined to see.

"Jas. Whats wrong?" Renee asked "Its nothing" I said "Really? Youve been really quiet." Pippa said

"You should sit down on the couch for this" I sighed and everyone sat.

"Blake, Balakes brother, used to be my best friend." I said. Everyone gasped as if I told them I was going to jump off a cliff at exactly 5:35pm.

"Yeah. We were childhood friends. We were by each others sides from Kindergarten to middle school." I said

"What happened?" Oak asked

"I went to school and he was talking trash about me. All the secrets I told him were used against me. Everything was spreading so quickly. So I told my parents and I changed schools." I explained.

"Beach" Anthony said and engulfed me in a hug.

"No worries. Im completely over that. Thing is, Blake and Jadee are meeting up and she invited everyone to join them maybe." I added.

"What?" Daveed asked.

"She wants to have no hard feelings even though she put his brother to jail. So they're meeting up. So far I heard Caroline, Andrew and Fred are coming. Fleur has a date with Daveed. So Daveed ain't going" I said.

"Yeah sorry bout that." Daveed laughed nervously.

"Im going to Paris with my family so I may not be able to" Renee said "Me and Lin can definitely come!" Pippa smiled. Oak and Anthony nodded in agreement.

"Great. I'll tell Jadee" I said

Jazzy:only Ren cant make it. Plans still on.
Jadee:got it. Bring them on Friday. 8pm. I made reservations so I could tell them.
Jazzy:got it.

I smiled to myself.

They didn't know what we were planning. Jadee had told me but no one else. We were planning to tell them over dinner.

For the rest of the night we just played around and did the normal things we always did.
~~~
What could be the surprise?

Why would I tell you right now?

Why am I asking weird questions?

No idea.

Expect more updates in the next two weeks considering I have no school and my dad is at work, my other family members are out and my friends are at school.

Bye.