68

Jadees POV
Its been a week since that incident.

Good thing I haven't drank since then...

Okay I lied, I drank a lot during the week.

"When the time comes I swear, I will do everything in my power to see all my ships get married. I will make my pops proud!" I exclaimed standing on the sofa giving a heroic speach to Nash and Terrence.

"Jadee you kept telling us that the day we met. Still keeping that up for 17 years later?" Terrence asked "I stick to my word." I smiled

"Yeah Yeah. You didn't stick to your word saying you aren't gunna drink anymore" Nash said "Psh! That ones just too hard." I muttered "Whatever. Dont you have planning to do for Anthony and Jasmines wedding?" Terrence said

"Finished. I booked the wedding place and after party place. I just need to get the buffet and some other things that they wouldn't expect! Then they just need to go shopping for dressed and tux then theyre all set for marriage. Well they do need commitment but im sure they already have that" I smiled proud of my accomplishments.

"You overwork yourself" Terrence sighed "I don't understand how you get drunk but still is able to get all this work done." Nash said

"Yeah.. Oh Jas texted. Im gunna go over see you two later!" I smiled and walked to Jazzys house.

When I arrived several vodka bottles were layed on the counter.

"Hey J! We invited the others. Were just gunna party a tad bit because after all the work we got done we deserve this break" Jas smiled and handed me a bottle.

I gladfully took it from her hands and smiled at the wonderful taste of vodka.

(Dont drink kids!)

We all laughed and played some card games. This time it was not uno but cluedo.

Let's just say a lot of people raged and a ton of people just laughed at the others.

That is when is felt dizzy and fell to the floor unconscious.
~~~
Oh no! What could've happened?
I might publish another chapter later but I need to research some stuff first.

Is it weird that I said "Dont drink kids!" Even though technically I am a kid?

Do you even know how old I am?

Well I am suckish at writing so... Maybe expect some 5 year old carelessly smashing their keyboard but autocorrect is here to save the day!

I am underraged for drinking but... my mom and dad allow me so im fine!

Okay bye bye!