66

Lins POV
Today finally the whole squad (Couples and Jadee, Terrence and Nash) was hanging out again.

We had agreed on the amusement park because it was sunny and we couldn't find any other day to do it.

~

We had picked up almost everyone and all we needed left were the three single ladies (insert video of last years field demo)

We arrived at their apartment to see pillows lined up and nerf guns placed around the room.

"Where are they?" I asked no one in particular. "ATTACK!" I heard Jadee yell and shoot a gun towards the kitchen.

"FIRE!" Nash and Terrence yelled popping out and the three shot nerf bullets at each other.

"Letting them live together was definitely a terrible idea" Fleur said "Guys! Were going to the amusement park!" Jazzy yelled which made them drop their guns and grab bags and made their way to us.

"Sorry, We forgot. We just played war" Jadee smiled. Most of us just rolled our eyes and went into the car.

We went to this amusement park called Enchanted Kingdom and lets just say everyone was running inside cause they were super excited.

"First ride of the day. Who shall give their answer first?" Oak asked "Your honor I say we go on the drop tower first" Pippa says and some of us snicker.

"What? Why would you do a drop tower when my wife is clearly pregnant?" Daveed asked pointing towards Fleur which made her facepalm.

"Surprise...?" She said and did jazz hands. "I call Godmother." Jadee said

"Five steps ahead of you mate. Anyways lets just get on the rides. We don't got all day" Fleur said

"Actually we do." Caroline said

"I know where to go first but.. are you guys willing to get wet?" Terrence asked. All of us had worried looks on our faces but we nodded anyways.

He lead us to a ride which had a big sign that said "Rio Grande"

"Y'all have extra clothes right?" Nash asked everyone nodded and we went inside.

The ride was basically this boat thing and it will go around this.. place with water and waterfalls things like that and you can turn it so everyone will get wet.

This was about our third time on it when we turned the boat around and Anthony got water in his mouth which made everyone laugh.

After a few other rides we sat down and ate.

Jadee had this big ass cotton candy while everyone else had.. normal food like tacos, nachos, etc.

A guy came to us.. specifically Jadee. The jealousy in Nash and Terrences eyes were evident.

He soon walked away and Jadee was smiling.

"Whatd he say?" The girls all asked "His names Alfonso. He gave me his number and asked if we could hang out sometime" she smiled.

Everyone started teasing her. Not just her, Nash and Terrence as well.

They have some competition.
~~~
You:Oh Ishy is this a filler chapter because classes were suspended back at home and sabby couldn't get the information?
Ishy:Yes. Yes it is.

So actually once I was at EK with my family then we went on the Rio Grande. My Tito was at the side of the boat na was behind the water tapos he was taking pictures pa naman. He had his mouth wide open tapos the water went inside his mouth then my Titas and my mom were yelling "Mmmm Sarap ng tubig" 😂😂

I said that with a bit of Tagalog because... Idk. It was easier.

Anyways I should go sulk in my corner now!

Bye!