10

Anthonys POV
We walked down the hotel into the entrance of Disneyland. The girls were already planning on what they were going to so while everyone else decided to just wing it.

We were entering main street when Lin saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse. "Guys!! It's the mouse!" He yelled pointing at the two mice.

"Let's go meet them!!" Jazzy said "Everyone who wants to meet then follow me!" Lin said marching. Jazzy, Oak and Leslie went with Lin. "Guys. The line is super long" Daveed pointed out.

They looked sad until Leslie perked up.

"I'm willing to wait for it!" He sang. Everyone else perked up aswell and sang with Leslie marching towards the line.

We all facepalmed and decided to do another ride while their singing "Wait for it" while meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

After a while of spinning tea cups and more space mountain I got a call.

Lin:Uh.. Hey Ant! We need you guys to come back to main street
Ant:why?
Lin:We sort of got... kicked out. For only the day though!
Ant:I'll tell the others.

I hung up and sighed. "Guys, They got kicked out. I'm not sure why but we need to meet up with them" I said

Almost everyone face-palmed and we walked back to MainStreet.

We saw the ones who wanted to see the Mouses looking down while Guards were standing with them.

"Excuse me, their with us. We'll take them now" Chris said. The guards nodded and let them go to us.

"Guys what happened?!" Groff asked "Well we were singing wait for it then apparently the people got mad at us so then the guards had to kick us out for the day" Jazzy explained

"Look on the brightside! We got pictures with them!" Oak said waving his phone in the air.

"That's true." Leslie said.

"Well, What will we do now?" Pippa asked "Maybe we can... party in the hotel room?" Oak offered.

"Sounds good. Let's all meet at the girls room in 10 minutes" Lin said.

~~~
We got back to the hotel and grabbed the stuff we needed.

Everyone crowded in the girls room. Renee was talking to some people but I couldn't see Jazzy and Pippa.

"Hey Ren, wheres-" She cut me off "Their under that blanket. Sleeping. They got too tired" she said.

I nodded and checked under the blanket. She was right.

I went to talk to the guys when we heard a scream.

~~~
I am running out of ideas. Please help me. In any other case, I'm going to school on Wednesday. Please kill me. I wrote this in the car and I wonder how I didn't get dizzy.

As you can see I barely put inside jokes of me and sabgruspe idk why, I just couldnt think of a senario which involved an inside joke.

Okay bye bye