49

Jazzys POV
Today we were going to get the truth out of both Caroline and Jadee. Why the hell they are so after each other!

Out of everyone, Caroline decides to target Jadee. Hell she targets me but her main focus is Jadee.

"Who will tell us the truth?" I asked Fleur, Andrew, Daveed, Oak, Lin and Pippa who were also in on this.

"They wont tell us. No one else knows... except.. her sister." Fleur said and dragged us to the car.

We drove for about an hour when we reached the house.

"This is Kadee. Jadee's twin sister. She know everything about Jadee. Ever since birth." She said and showed us a blonde girl who looked exactly like Jadee.

"Well.. what information do you need?" Kadee asked.

"If you know Caroline. Why theyre so after each other." I said.

She froze. Her eyes went wide as if we told her Jadee died.

"You may wanna sit down." She said and let us sit on the couch.

"You see... Jadee and Caroline don't have a good childhood. Whenever she came to visit Jadee and her would always get into fights. Those fights would include the slightest mistake any of them did." She said

"But how exactly did this start?" Oak asked

"Well. We were maybe 6? Our parents had first introduced us to Caroline. At first, Jadee and her were so close. As if they were the actual sisters. But then, one day, I walked in on them yelling at each other. Calling each other drama queens and... much more." She sighed.

"Keep in mind. We were 7. Lots of things we said could offend the other easily. I got a hold of what they were saying. It simply was, Jadee never gets attention from our parents so Carolines parents spoil her. They started yelling at each other a few years later our mom died. That caused Jadee to go furious whenever she saw Caroline." Kadee explained.

"Then why was she so nice to her when they supposedly first met with Oak. Why was she that nice to defend her in court?" Daveed asked.

Kadee looked at us with a guilty expression.

"Our dad made her. He said she'd ruin the family name if she wasnt nice infront of others." She said.

"Yes. I get all of that but... what is Caroline to your family? Is she your family friend? Is she your cousin?" I asked.

Kadee sighed deeply.

"She's our sister from another mother."
~~~
*Thomas Jefferson voice* WHAAAT?

This was out of something sabgruspe said but since she knew what was coming I decided to change it a bit. And trust me. I have everything planned 😉😉

Byeee!