29

Anthonys POV
We were still at Daveeds apartment and Jadee and Fleur were still thinking of comeback ideas.

"How about we make a Eliza line?" Jadee suggested. Fleur nodded.

"Ugh. Please tell me you guys are-" Daveed got cut off by the doorbell.

I opened the door and saw..

BEACH.

"Hey babe~" she smirked "Um. What do you want?" I asked "You" she smiled and everything blacked out.

~

I woke up and I was tied somewhere. We were somewhere... we didn't know.

"Where are we?" I asked. I looked over and saw everyone else tied up beside me.

"At my house" Gab smirked

She untied Daveed and grabbed him.

"Kiss me or your petty little girlfriend goes." She said and aimed a gun and Fleur.

Lord please tell me their planning actually payed off...

"OH HEYL NAW. YOU AINT GETTING MY BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND." Jadee yelled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Gab taunted.

The two girls looked at each other and nodded.

"WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH. HE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED SATISFIED HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOUUU-NON STOP! WHY DO YOU ASSUME YOURE THE SMARTEST IN THE ROOM NONSTOP HE WILL NEVER BE-WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH-SATISFIED-SATISFIED-NON STOP!" They sang and continued singing really loudly.

I looked over and Jazzy was trying to get her phone.

Since Gab was distracted Daveed untied Jazzy. "Call the police" I told her she nodded and started calling the police.

I looked at the two girls and mouthed 'Sing louder'

So they did.

Let's just say you could've gotten deaf but since we were used to it we were practically immune.

"OKAY WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!" Gab yelled and we heard gunshots.

Frack

Everyone else looked over cause the singing stopped.

Jadees and Fleur were shot. In the arm...

"Jadee! Fleur!" We all yelled.

"Now that the two annoying distractions are done. Let's see... You" She said and looked at me.

She made Daveed sit down and tied him back up.

She then untied me.

"Now. Im guessing you don't want your girlfriend gone too do you?" She said

I shook my head no.

Jas looked equally terrified and sad.

"Now. I know I helped you into this relationship. Let's make a deal. I'll let you free. But you have to dump her ass. Instead youd have to date me." She said.

I looked over to everyone.

Daveed,Oak,Caroline Andrew and Fred were shaking their heads no while Jazzy just looked down and I assume, cried.

"I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because sirens were heard.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" A cop yelled and Gab dropped her gun.

I ran and untied everyone else.

Jadee and Fleur were out.

Blood was oozing out.