11

Jazzys POV
Me and Pippa were sleeping until we heard a blood curdling scream. We jolted up and I fell onto the floor.

I rubbed my head and apparently everyone else heard it.

"What was that?" Oak asked with fear in his voice.

"I'm not sure. Who wants to risk it?" Lin asked. Everyone looked at each other. I stood up, "I'll do it" *DanDanDaaann* "What was with the music?" Ant asked "Sorry that's my ringtone" Daveed apologized.

I went out the room and into the lobby. I saw a puddle of red something and a body. I was shocked. I couldn't move. That's when a lady went to the body.

I mustered up the courage and walked over. "E-excuse me maam, But what happened?" I stammered

"Oh! My husband brought a lot of ketchup in the bag and it spilled" She said. I sighed in relief "and the body?" I asked "That's my child" she answered.

"Oh! Well then what was the scream?" I asked "My child. She screamed when the ketchup got to her"

I nodded "I'm Sydney, That's my husband Balake (sabgruspe😏😏)" she said "Jasmine" I smiled.

I went back up and everyone was in a corner.

I explained the story to then and we went to bed.

~~~

We took the train and we finally made it back to Disneyland after being kicked out for a day.

We were going to the jungle part of Disneyland.

We got on the raft thing and I threatened to push Groff and Pippa into the lake. We got to the treehouse thing which was Tarzan themed.

We took pictures and all such.

We ate lunch all that. The day went by pretty quickly.

Anthonys POV
I was getting more nervous by the second..

"Hey Jas, Can I talk to you.. somewhere?" I asked "Sure" She smiled and walked away from Ren and Pip.

I lead her to a boat. You know those small boats which fit two people? Yeah.

She sat down and the boat floated across the lake.

"Jazzy, We've known each other for a long time.. we've had so many memories together... As friends. Id like to make that change, Jazzy, Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tears were running down her face. "Yes!" She smiled and I pulled her into a kiss.

I got those floating lanterns.. from Tangled and handed one to Jazzy. We let it go (Let it goooo! Stay alive for meee! Let it gooo) and watched it float in the night sky.

I was happy to call her mine.

Little did I know that would change

~~~
This chapter was brought to you by Ishyisdbest. She has no idea what love is. Because of past relationships. They were terrible relationships.

Anyways

Yeah. sabgruspe were weird! Idc.

Okay bye bye.