16

Jazzys POV
After all that trauma...

We decided to have a genderbent Hamilton! Basically the girls will play boy roles and vice-versa.

(Don't ask.)

"Okay! Let's have the Hamilsquad. Carleigh you're Hamilton. Ariana, You're Burr. Alyssa you're Washington. Jazzy, John Laurens. Renee Lafayette, Pippa Hercules Mulligan." Lin assigned

"Of course You'd be Laurens! Thats your boyfriend" Renee said "Oh yes." I looked up at the sky "John Laurens, If you can hear me Im your girlfriend" I joked we all laughed.

"Daveed You'll be Angelica, Oak You'll be Eliza and Ant your Peggy." Lin finished.

"Lin.. do we have to wear dresses?" Daveed asked. He looked at the girls, then back at the boys.

"Yes."

The girls bursted out laughing.

(Before I continue can we please take a moment to imagine the boys in the Schuyler sister dresses.)

"Lin.. arent you gunna play Maria?" Ant asked. "Nope! You will. I will be watching this creation I have made" he said

"How about the other guys?" I asked "Oh. They will be ensemble with the other ensembles. You know, Just for a change" he said

Everyone went to their dressing rooms to get their costumes. My job was to help Ant.

"See you in like 2 hours Jas. Good luck!" Pippa said as she and Renee walked out. Ant walked in and brought his Laurens and Philip costume.

"Okay. Let's start!" I smiled

"Ant, Get your butt here so we can start on Marias dress."

(Please. I can't stop laughing as Im writing this)

I got him to change so all I nodded to do was tighten the corset "What else do you need to do?" He asked "Lucky you asked babe. I need to tighten your corset. Fix up your hair, put some make up on you and then you're done with Maria. We'll repeat the process but with Peggy." I said and he groaned.

"Shhh.. it'll be faster if you don't complain" I said and pecked his cheek.

Once we were done I made him model it for me. I fell on the floor and started laughing. He pouted "I didn't know it was this hard to be a girl"

I laughed "It really is. Anyways let's get on with Peggy then you can John Laurens me so we can get ready for practice" I joked.

Everything went by fast and I was on stage singing Aaron Burr, Sir.

Once it was time for the Schuyler sisters, the real ones couldn't help but laugh.

Everything went by so fast. First I was singing Laurens interlude and now Im singing Stay Alive Reprise.

Everything ended and I have to say, Ants part is quite fun. Well I got a taste of my on medicine. Ant had to kiss Carleigh and I cringed the whole time.

Me and Ant drove to my apartment and fell on the couch.

"Wearing heels suck!" He said "I know. Your costume Isn't so bad." I laughed and we soon fell in deep slumber.

~~~
Ayo yo yo yo yo! What time is it?

SHOWTIME SHOWTIME YO!

Im ishy Laurens in the place to be two pints of same Adams but im working on 3 ha! Those redcoats don't want it with me cause i will pop-chick-a-pop this cops till im free!

Oui Oui mon ami jemapelle Sabby! The lencelot of the revolutionary set. I came from afar just to say bonsoir tell the king casse toi Who's the best cest moi!

Brah! Brah! I am Nash Mulligan upin and lovin it yes I heard ya mother said come again! Ayeee lock up your daughters and horses its hard to have intercourse over 4 sets of corsets!

Okay im done. Im sorry for that. For Mulligans part I didn't know who to put but I remembered a phrase

"Nash is gay!"

So I put Nash.

sabgruspe tell him I did this and no regrets.

Smol reference material. I died when I saw that picture.

This was technically inspired by a Ham4Ham and this is not the end of my devious writing.

Okay bye bye!