43

Jadees POV
Finally we could take a break.

A month worth of break and no work.

Back to my normal 5- I mean 18 year old life.

"Fleur what are you doing?" I asked my unbiological sister who was sitting on the sofa looking at her phone.

She sighed "Nothing"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her screen. There was a picture of her and Daveed.

"I mean.. what if this is all an act? All a dream? Daveed dosent really love me.." she said.

"Fleur you must be out of your goddamn mind! Daveed loves you for you. He loves you for your crazy self. What are you worrying about?" I asked.

"Its just... im doubting everything." She said

"Why? Youre beautiful just the way you are. Be glad you're dating Daveed. Be glad you're... you! Besides. If Daveed ever changes his mind on loving you, he missed a chance of a life time. Dont doubt yourself. Youre going to turn into me. I've always doubted myself and this is how I've turned out." I said

She looked at me and back at her phone.

"Its just that... Caroline told me that Daveed never loved me.. It was all an act" she cried.

"Caroline..? Ugh! I should've known. She's going to pay." I said and stood up.

"Try not to get blood on your clothes. We have a dinner reservation at 6" she said as I left.

"that beach messed with my friend. That beach messed with my OTP. Now that beach messed with my unbiological sister. She's soon going to know what death feels like." I muttered to myself.

~~~
Okay, So the reason this chapters quite short is because:

1. Im tired and my brain isn't functioning properly.

2. Because my dear friend and sister sabgruspe was doubting herself from a crisis and I wanted to help. So I thought, How else should I give her advice? Then I thought of the one thing im good at.

So this chapter is basically dedicated to sabgruspe

She's doing homework right now so yeah.

If you still manage to see this advice tonight Sabby, Dont wear it out nor doubt yourself or else you'll end up like me.

An anti-social girl who spends her time playing video games and wiritng books for strangers who I appreciate.

Thanks yall.

Okay bye bye!