50

Quick Recap;
"She's our sister from another mother."

~~~
"What?! How?!" Practically all of us yelled.

"You see... Our dad did a...Alexander Hamilton. Obviously when our mom found out she was furious. So then eventually they decided me, Jadee and our siblings should atleast meet the daughter of this other woman." Kadee said.

"Then shouldn't her last name be Zvahl?" Andrew asked.

"Yes but no. After that, the other woman married another man which legally changed Carolines last name to Anderson." She said.

"Is that why they arent.. in good terms?" I asked.

She nodded.

(Right now Im in a call with my friends. Jim and Sabby. sabgruspe, Atleast your whole family is with you. I am left alone at home while my dad is out at work. Luckily its an Australian law that kids cannot be left alone so my Tita and cousins stay here.)

"Let's go clear things out with her..." Oak said. We thanked Kadee and went back home.

Surprisingly Jadee was home. She was talking to Caroline but they were hella far away from each other. Probably because if they were near each other theyd rip each others throats out.

"What are you two doing?" I asked the two... step sisters.

"Trying to work things out." They said in unison.

"Kadee told us about.. you guys." Fleur said.

"Yeah. Good thing you know. Back to our chat, It isn't my fault that your parents didn't care." Caroline said.

"It isn't my fault im just so lovable to your parents." Jadee retorted.

The arguement went back and forth until they both yelled "ITS BECAUSE YOU ARENT WORTH IT."

They realized what they said and covered their mouthes.

(Fluent in Filipino and Sarcasm. sabgruspe. Tell Jimmy Neutron I said that.)

Tears flowed down Carolines eyes while Jadee stuck to her phrase "I don't cry"

"Can't you two just work it out? But please. Explain to us why you need to destroy Janthony.." Oak asked.

"Because. When Jadees friends are happy, she gets happy. I just wanted her to be sad. I didn't really mean to make others sad.." Caroline explained.

"You.. I hate you but I love you." Jadee said and engulfed Caroline in a hug. She stiffened up but hugged back said "The feelings mutual"

"Finally they worked it out." I smiled.

"Well... Question. What about Anthony?" Daveed asked.

"It was an act." Caroline said.

Right on cue, Anthony heard what she said and ran out the door. I followed.

While chasing him one thought ran through my head.

Caroline why?

~~~
: (

No, Im not gunna play yet. When it turns 10 here Ill play.