15

Quick note, Expect a lot of change in POVs
Jazzys POV
Is it just me or do I dread Mondays?

I was at my apartment on my phone. Yes I was supposed to be at work but I called in sick because I can.

I was looking through Instagram like a normal person. (AHEM AHEM sabgruspe)

That's when I came upon a profile.

It was Elijahs...

I didn't bother following him or anything I just wanted to check his posts.

I scrolled down and saw pictures of him with like a billion girls. Each picture had a different girl. I managed to even find myself with him there.

"Play boy" I muttered.  

Suddenly I got a text.. from an unknown number.

Unknown:I know you saw my Instagram.

Unknown:I know you're stalking me.

Unknown:Leave that theater boy and be with me.

I cringed reading the last text. It made me think of all the times I've had with him.

(No not today. If you make me do it today you will witness TFIOS references all through out it.)

It wasn't that bad, Some times we would get along but at other times we would fight a lot.

I hated him. He would flirt with other girls even though I was just there.

Then then doorbell rang.

"Come in Ant!" I yelled.

No reply.

I turned towards the door and poof.

Black.

----

Lins POV (Surprise Surprise)
Jazzy called in sick today.. I don't believe her obviously because if she was Anthony wouldn't be here.

"Hey Lin. Where's Jas?" Pippa asked "Sick.. I don't really believe her though" I sighed

"It's cool. How about me and Renee check on her?" She asked "Sure" I smiled and she ran off.

Pippas POV
I called Renee and we drove to her apartment complex.

We rang the doorbell but no one answered. We rang again. No answer. Renee got out a key that Jas gave her and we managed to get in.

"Jas! Were here! Where are you?" I called.

"Pippa I don't think she's here." Renee said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Theres a note..." she pointed towards a sticky note on the counter.

I quickly grabbed the note.

"I have her. You will never get her. She's mine." I read aloud.

"Frick" Renee muttered (Sorry I don't swear... I used code words but yall won't get it)

"Who do you think took her?" I asked.

We ran towards the guys dressing room and knocked vigorously.

Daveed opened it and the three Boys were on the couch laughing.

"Whats up girls?" Oak asked

"Do any of you know about Jazzys past love life? Ex?" Renee asked.