24 (Part 2)

Jadees POV
Me and Fleur were just chilling on the couch. She had told me about her date with Daveed.

Finally the house to myself!

Right as I thought that my phone started ringing.

Jade:Hello?
Drew:Hey J! Well um so tomorrows Valentines Day and I was um wondering if you wanted to you know... go on a date with me!
Jade:Sure! Id love to. Its not like I've got plans on the couch anyways
Drew:Really?? Awesome! I'll pick you up at 6!
Jade:Kay bye.

I groaned. I planned on sleeping the whole day tomorrow but forget that I guess.

"Jade, You also have a date! Get your clothes ready!" Fleur said and went to her room happily.

I dragged myself to my room and just grabbed some clothes that I feel were technically appropriate.

~the next staring day~

I got up and soon enough Fleur was out the door with the love of her life.

I grabbed the outfit I had picked out

Nice right? Yeah.

I grabbed my phone and placed it in my pocket and went to go play video games while waiting for the man i-

Have to go on a date with.

After two games of Final Fantasy the doorbell rang.

I opened it and Andrew was there with chocolates.

"I see you have brought my date" I joked. He laughed and handed me the chocolates.

"Did the tall man hurt you?" I asked the chocolate.

"Jade. Thats an inanimate object" Drew said

"Oh really? I never knew" I glared and we both laughed.

"Well, Let's go. I have everything planned!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand.

He brought me to the park and we were in that gazeebo thing.

Fairy lights were hung around and there was fairy floss, chips and more junk food at the side of the table.

"Jadees I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when were together my past seems worth it. So.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I nodded and hugged him. "Of course I will you dimwit" I smiled (*heavily breaths* *anxiety and depression takes over* *bad memories flood the place*)

We returned back to my apartment and decided to just watch some shows.

~~~
This chapter was/will be the shortest because... I just don't like things like love involving me.

As you saw, I have a traumatic event that happened soo... yeah.

Bye!