55

Anthonys POV
Finally, A none forced relationship. A real relationship with someone I truly love.

"Hey babe?"Jas said looking at me. We were on the couch watching Tv.

"Yeah?" I asked

"What do you think of kids?" She asked.

"They're cute" I smiled.

Then then doorbell rang. I opened then door and Jadee was there with a... toddler.

"Sorry guys, Im going out with my twin sister and everyone else is either busy, on a date or in a different country! So can you take care of my little brother?" She asked while the toddler played with her hair.

"Sure! We were just talking about kids" I said and let her in. She placed down a bag.

"This is Caleb. Hes 3. He can talk and throw a tantrum. Here's his things, call me if you need something" She said and looked at Caleb.

"I'll be back buddy." She said and kissed his cheek. He waved goodbye and Jadee left.

"Who you?" Caleb asked pointing at me "Im Anthony. Jadees friend. Thats Jazzy" I said and he waddled to Jas.

"Awww! Youre so cute!" She cooed "No! Im Caleb!" He pouted (that there is my actual little brother with a different name.)

"Okay Caleb. What do you wanna do?" I asked "Paw Patrol!" He exclaimed and pointed towards the bag.

I opened it and there was an Ipad with a note attached to it.

"This is for when he asks for paw patrol. When it gets low bat say that you have ice cream and change the subject" Jas read.

We handed it to him and he started watching.

"Kids aren't so bad after all" I said and sat on the couch. "Thats true" she smiled and we watched Tv.

The day went by and Caleb fell asleep.

We were peacefully talking when we heard "I WANT MY MOMMY!" (sabgruspe you know who that is) and more cries.

We tried literally everything but he didn't stop. Jadee came and used magic and he stopped crying.

"How?" I asked "Magic" she smirked "Well Thanks guys! I'll see yall tomorrow" she said and walked out.

"I take back everything I said" I said "Same." Jas sighed.

~time skeep~

We were at the recording studio and Fleur told us that she had some news.

"Okay. So.. Im engaged!" She smiled and showed us her ring.

"With me of course" Daveed smiled "HAHAHA! LIN, GROFF, CHRIS, LESLIE, OAK AND ANT YOU OWE ME 50!" Jadee yelled

I sighed and handed her the bills, so did everyone else.

"You bet on us?" Fleur asked

"No, we bet that you would announce something in the recording studio for the next three months after that wedding." Chris said.

"Wow. I knew it had nothing to do with Fleureed. (Fleureed? Daveeur?)" Daveed said

"Well! I have great news as well!" Jadee said and stood up

"Youre finally going to admit youve gone insane?!" Fleur yelled "Shh.. I am not insane." Jadee smiled.

"I.. Jadee Zvahl, Have broken up with Andrew" she smiled

Everyone who was drinking something spit it out on the floor. Like those movie spit takes.

"You arent serious.." Pippa said "I am. I have decided that it was best that I wasnt in a relationship. So he's moved on." She smiled and I bet mentally high fived herself.

"Come with us" Renee said and the girls dragged her to a room. This isnt gunna end well
~~~

 This isnt gunna end well~~~

sabgruspe

Okay bye bye!