25 (Part 3)

Oaks POV
As I told the guys I was just going to spend my Valentines day alone.

I walked through the park, taking in the sights of the city when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry, let me help yo-oh ma'am are you okay?" I asked.

The lady infront of me was crying.

"Oh. Yes im sorry sir. I just had a terrible break up." She cried.

"Would you like to stay over at my place for the meantime?" I asked concerned for this poor attractive woman.

"Yes please." She said and I brought her to my home.

I got her tissues, a blanket and some ChICkeN NooDle SOuP (sorry, force of habit)

"Whats your name?" I asked "Caroline Anderson" She said "Im Oak. Mind telling me what happened?" I said.

She nodded slowly.

"Well, Today is Valentines Day and me and my boy-ex boyfriends anniversary. I was getting him some stuff like gifts but then when I came home he was making out with some girl" She cried into my arms.

"Im sorry. But what is the girls name? If you happen to know" I said.

"Gabrielle Evans or something like that" she said

(Remember her? 😉)

"Oh gosh. She ruined a relationship of my friend. Well helped one but ruined the other. She's causing trouble! That slut." I said to on one in particular seeing Caroline was just crying.

"Look, Caroline, I know its hard but we need to let go of things sometimes. That man, whatever his name is, he should be sorry for leaving you." I said trying to calm her down.

"You really think so?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"But may I ask, What is the name of your ex boyfriend?"

"Balake" She said and I almost choked on air.

"Give me a minute" I said and grabbed my phone.

Jas and Ants date shouldn't start for another two hours so ill be fine.

I dialed Jazzys number and she picked up right away.

"Hello?" She said. I could hear distant calls for her which obviously sounded like Anthony.

"Hey Jas. Remember in Hongkong when you went downstairs after hearing that blood curdling scream..?" I asked

"Yeah, Anthony stop that turtle will die if you feed it too much" She said

"Oh.. and.. um.. What was his name?" I asked once again.

"Um.. Anthony Ramos! Stop giving the damn turtle food! His names Balake as far as I remember" she replied.

"Oh.. and um.. did he have any family?"

"Yeah he had his wife, Anthony do not give that turtle a goddamn ball. What do you think its going to do with a ball?! His daughter and umm that's it" She responded.

"Thanks! Your boyfriends a goof!" I said

"I know!" She exclaimed and hung up.

So Balake not only cheated on Caroline, But cheated on his wife?!

"Caroline, may I ask, where did you erm.. see him?"

"At his apartment" she replied.

At his own house?

At his own house.

Damn.

~~~
I legit will make a big deal out of Balake. I promise. Right after the Valentines chapters though!

Caroline is another one of my OCs.

I have a lot dont question me.

Sooo yeah. Here's part 3. Are you ready for Lippa?

The next two will come out in a while. Just you wait!