54

Recap:
"I d-"
~~~
3rd Person:
"I dont. Im sorry, Caroline. You don't deserve me. Im not meant for you. Mr. And Mrs Anderson, Im sorry to dissapoint. Im the father, I can assure you. But Im not in love with her. Im in love with someone else." Anthony said and looked over at Jasmine.

He removed the ring and placed it in Carolines hands.

"Caroline. It was fun with you. Im really sorry." Anthony apologized.

"Anthony, I understand, please, Go to her. Make her happy. Show her how much you love her" Caroline smiled at him.

Madilyn and Andy went infront.

"Mr and Mrs Anderson, I-" he was cut off.

"We know. We knew you loved someone else. We just needed to know if you were loyal. You really are Ramos. Now get her." Andy said.

They hugged each other and Anthony ran.

Ran towards the love of his life.

Jasmine Cephas Jones.

He engulfed her into a hug and they shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you." He smiled

"I love you too" She smiled and hugged him once again.

The crowd awed.

Sure they didn't see the couple they were told get married but they saw a happy relationship start.

They saw the way the two looked at each other.

How everything between them were meant to be.

That was all they needed to see.

During that day everyone learnt a lesson.

They learned that true love goes into trial before it can come truly. It isn't forced, It is earned. It is fate.

If your relationship goes fine with no bumps in the road, something might be wrong.

Every true relationship goes through tough times.

Friendships, Relationships with those you love and family.

Nothing is perfect.

No person, No relationship and No thing.

Everyone goes through tough times and if you're faithful you can get through it.

Together.

~~~
This isnt the end of the book. Theres much more that's going to happen. This chapter is just needed.

The lesson from this is true.

No matter what happens, If you and your friends fight, You and your family, you and anyone in the world fight remember that nothing is perfect.

Mistakes will always be made.

Forever||Janthony *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें