73

Jazzys POV.
"Guys this is going to be a disaster!" I exclaimed faceplanting to the couch.

"Chill. Jadee planned everything out! Surely she told someone to be incharge of it." Renee reassured me.

The wedding was tomorrow and Jadee had told me before she passed that everything was planned and paid for already.

"Jasmine! Calm down. This is your pre-wedding day and nothing can ruin tomorrow nor today. So how about we go shopping to lighten the mood?" Pippa suggested.

I sighed and nodded following the two girls into the car. We reached the mall and went to the food court to get a snack first.

We looked over and saw Gab.

"You said nothing could ruin today. Why is she here?! She's supposed to be in jail!" I whisper shouted

"Chill. She won't even notice us" Pippa said

"Jasmine?" She called out.

I groaned and glared at her. "What do you want? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" In asked

"No, I was released by a letter from Jadee before she passed." She sighed.

"Yeah, She told us you were her first friend, her enemy." Renee said. "Explanation?"

She sighed and we sat down to listen to the story that was about to be told.

~magical flashback from a veryyyy long time ago. Narrative POV~
There she was, Jadee, She was that lonesome girl that barely had friends. Her family never had time for her so she was, truly alone.

That is one day in first grade she met a girl, Gabrielle. She was fairly popular. She had started up a conversation with Jadee and they soon became friends.

Jadee ignored the fact that Gab was using her as a servant more than a best friend. It was her first friend and she didn't know what to do.

That is when the year almost ended.

The two girls were with some of Gabrielles other friends when the other group was going to leave Jadee alone.

"Let's go girls. Leave this loner where she needs to be. Alone" Gab snickered as the other girls laughed and followed her walking away from Jadee who had tears streaming down her face.

Many other students saw this happen, Half of them were about to burst into laughter, Half of them pitied her.

Thats when Jadee swore to herself she'd never cry again. She couldn't stand being humiliated by anyone.

But what she didn't know was...

There was another girl who was secretly on her side.

Fleur.
~~~
Hi! Its me! Sorry for not updating yesterday.

I feel like this book is coming to an end soon. I'll just explain more things that I had failed to etc.

Anyways, While we were in Discovery Learning my teacher asked "What are Newtons 3 laws of physics?"

And I perked up hearing that so I raised my hand super high and she called me.

So I said:" Every action has its equal opposite reaction."

Then my friend asked me "Why did you say it like that as if you were rapping?"

I just smirked and shrugged.

Now that I recall it I was stupid.

Anyways... I got nothing.

Okay bye bye!