34

Jadees POV
Last day.

My last day to finally prove myself and convince the judge that Balake should be put to jail.

"You'll do great!" Jazzy smiled at me.

"Okay. Issue is the same. Mr. Richardson. You may start" The judge said.

"Sir I have yet to prove that I shall not be thrown to jail because of my affairs. I have paid for all the Labour the women had to go through. Therefore I had been there and there is not much right to throw me in jail. Neither is there much to say" Balake said

"Very well. Ms. Zvahl. You have the floor" The judge said.

I got up to the center of the room.

(This will be about Balake, So if you didn't get the last part in the last chapter this is your explanation)

"Sir. Believe me I would aswell agree with Mr. Richardson but there are some flaws to his statements. Yes he has paid for the labour but had he stayed with the women or just left them with the child? I have seen his records, with permission from my friends who works for the government. He has only stayed with one of the women, his third wife, Sydney Richardson, who my friend had met when she went on a vacation. She had told me that she claimed to be there with her daughter and Mr. Richardson. During further research I had figured he had 6 wives (thats a reference. If you know it then I love you) his first relationship lasted for about a year but then he ditched her. The real reason is unknown. His second wife was in Japan. He had lived there and spent atleast 3 years living with that woman. They even had 3 children. Next was Sydney. Their relationship lasted for a few years but then she had reported that her husband was caught cheating on her. Then then next three were the same story. But, my client who needs defending, Caroline Anderson, claimed that it was their anniversary and when she arrived home he was touching another woman. Clearly he has no rights. If he isnt put to jail this scandal will happen many more times. Hes had 6 wives and atleast 8 girlfriends including my client. Most women unaware of his actions" I said and went back to my seat.

"Case closed. Ms. Zvahl you have won the trial. Mr. Richardson will he sent to prison." The judge said.

Everyone ran up and hugged each other.

"Case closed" I smiled