62

Jazzys POV
This is really hard to belive...

I ran to Anthony and attacked him.

"Woah. Babe what's wrong?" He asked

"My brother, the one you met a long time ago.. is in jail! He murdered someone.. well was accused and he lost in court! I need a professional... to help." I panicked.

"Chill. There has to be someone we know." He reassured me.

~magical teleport~

"Out of all our friends. Why the hell did you pick Jadee?!" I yelled "She gives good advice. We just need that then we'll go to someone... smarter" he said

Terrence opened the door and let us in.

"Youre here for my awesome advice, no?" Jadee asked stepping infront of us. "Of course" I sighed.

"Magnifique!" She smiled and we told her the problem.

"Well. If you're about to murder someone or not take this... advice." She paused "Stay low, go fast. Kill first, die last. One shot, one kill. Not luck all skill" she said

"What is this? Solve the mystery?!" I exclaimed "That. You have to find out. Now tata! I have things to do. By that I mean sleep. See yall" she said and shut the door.

"This girl will be the end of us" Anthony sighed "You can say that again." I groaned "Let's go to Oaks. Hes a loggical man." Anthony said.

So this whole day was filled with adventures to practically all our friends houses trying to get some advice but we ended up with practically nothing except clues for... things.

"I'll just.. do something. Entertain yourself for the moment." Ant smiled and walked away.

I groaned and sat down on the couch

I then found a piece of paper.

"Follow the clues for a gift for you. The first one is easy, its in your shoe."

"Goddammit! I have a billion shoes." I whined and got up to check.

It took me a while but I found it Hidden inside my white sneakers.

"Bunnies are fast, not like a snail. When you get a letter. It comes in the mail."

"Now I have to look in the mailbox. I swear I will kill the man." I said and went downstairs to the mailbox.

"This ones easy, just take a look. You will find it in your favorite book"

I went back to the apartment and looked through my books.

(Irl I don't know Jazzys fav book so let's say its TFIOS. Kay?)

I retrieved The Fault in our stars and opened it to find a clue

"I know this is fun and you think its neat.look in a place where you sit to eat"

Once again tiredly walking to the dinning room and finding a note on a chair.

"Youve made it this far. Congratulations! No more rhymes but meet me at the place where we saw constellations"

He said no more rhymes and he literally rhymed.

This guy is insane man!

I drove to the observatory and reached the floor where we went on Valentines Day.

I looked infront of me and gasped at the scene.
~~~
Oh. What happened?

Did you know rhymings hard?

Neither did I.

So... Im actually incredibly pissed but I had to write anyways.

Okay bye bye!