7

Anthonys POV
We were all at the theater.

It started snowing outside maybe two days ago?

Everyone dresses up as of you were going out in Australia. (Trust me. I know how that feels)

Everyone was about to leave. Jazzy opened the door and snow fell ontop of her.

Some of us bursted out laughing. I removed the snow ontop of her.

"Get me outta here!! It's cold as hell!" She exclaimed

"But hell Isn't cold.." Daveed said

"You Get What I mean!!" She yelled. I grabbed her hands and helped her up. She shivered as I hugged her to keep her warm.

"Okay. Jazzy, Stay infront of a heater. Renee, Anthony help her. Daveed, Oak, Leslie, Chris, Groff I need you to set up the lounge as a sleepover place. Obviously We Can't go home in this condition. Pippa, follow me" Lin said and winked at Pippa.

The others walked away and there stood me, Jas and Renee.

"Oh. You guys head first. I need to do something real quick" She said winking at me.

What's with all the winking?!

I helped Jas to her dressing room and stayed with her by the heater.

"Thanks Ant" She smiled.

"No problemo" I smiled back staring into her eyes.

Our faces got closer again..

Closer...

Closer...

Inches away...

"Hey guys I-HOLY MAC N CHEESE" Someone yelled from the doorway.

(Pssst. sabgruspe I know you'll kill me for doing this again. But before you text me and get mad. Think about the possibilities. Cause if ya kill me. You won't have anything else to read. Ha.)

We turned our heads and saw the one and only..

Daveed Diggs.

Why is it always him?!

"Yes Daveed?" Jazzy asked

"I was going to say the lounge is set up already. Dibs your sleeping spot." He said.

Jazzy immediately ran to the lounge. I sighed and followed.

The lounge had some blankets set on the floor with some pillows and other blankets. There were two couches which would fit 2 people each.

Jazzy decided to go on a couch. Lin and Pippa agreed to share. I was debating whether to stay on the floor or with Jazzy.

"Where's Ren?" Jas asked

"She asked her husband to pick her up" Lin said

"Hey Jas, Can I sleep with you?" I asked. Her face turned red "No! I mean.. Just share the couch with you" I said

"S-Sure" She stammered.

So for the night we decided not to be bored.

Groff set up a table with coloring books and crayons.

Everyone sat down and grabbed books. They unwrapped them from that plastic thing and sniffed it.

The smell of new paper refreshes them.

Daveed was beside me smirking the whole time.

It weirded me out though I realized why he was.

Why does he always barge in when me and Jazzy are about to kiss?!

~~~
Hi. I'm sorry this chapter is short.

I am freezing.

When I was or Anthony was talking about the paper sniffing its very true.

In school when we get memos my friends would literally stuff their faces in the paper and sniff it so much.

It was weird.

Even this booklet we got for Filipino. The only thing people would be excited for is the smell of the paper.

Idk why.

Okay bye now!