59

Daveeds POV
Today was probably the day we all say our prayers because We'd probably die.

"Okay! So we'll go hiking for a while then back down then we'll go by the  Arenal Volcano Park and go ziplining" Anthony said and I saw Fleur and Jadees faces go pale.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked

"Well.. It was during a field trip in 5th grade.." she started "We were at this place called Fun Farm and there were like a ton of activities there." She said

"There was this obstacle course and I wanted to do it but Fleur didnt. So we made a deal that she would go on the obstacle course if I go on the zipline with her." Jadee added.

"So when it was our turn, The man working there said we had the most ear-piercing scream ever head." Fleur sighed.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"We were 10!" They yelled defensively "Yeah. 10 year olds who stole my chips and made fun of me cause I didn't want to go on the zipline" Nash interfered.

We all laughed but soon we had to leave.

"This is my life now. I have climbed this Hill and now I will die upon it." Jadee said dramatically

"Shut up. We've only been hiking for 20 minutes" Fleur said as we hiked more.

Soon we were going ziplining.

"Jadee and Fleur you two can go together" Pippa said as the man buckled the thingies on us.

"I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory" They mumbled and continued mumbling the rest of the song.

"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHO-" They cut off because the man pushed them off and they were ziplining across water and over a volcano.

We could hear them screaming from here.

They were lying when they said that they had ear piercing screams.

Fleurs POV
When we got pushed I saw my life flash before my eyes and I swear my heart stopped beating for a second and I felt like I was going to pass out.

I looked over and we were done with it but Jadee was still screaming.

Oh the beautiful memories.
~~~
The very beautiful memories.

OH BOY WAS I WRONG!

lol.

Okay bye bye!