9

Okay so before I start this story I have some pictures to show yaaa. Up there ^^^ is my friend (Who shall not be named because I don't think he'd like it) being racist to my other friend. Then here:

That's a conversation between me and my bestest friend sister ever sabgruspe

That's a conversation between me and my bestest friend sister ever sabgruspe. You can tell were super weird. We were talking about bathtubs 😂😂

Anyways. On to the story!

Jazzys POV
We woke up the next day and of course took a shower first WITH MY SHAMPOO.

We went down to have breakfast. We did all that. Then we could finally go to Disneyland!

Renee told me to bring a jacket but of course i didn't listen.

It's hot in Hong Kong anyways. (When it's morning.)

We looked around the park map before deciding which ride to go on first.

"I say we go on the most challenging ride" Lin said. We all agreed and walked towards... It's a small world?

"How is this challenging?" I asked "The challenge is trying not to fall asleep." Lin said. We all groaned and went in. Thank God for short lines and fast passes.

~After the boring ride of 🎶It's a small world after all🎶~

We could finally get off! Chris and Thayne managed to fall asleep while the rest of us stayed awake.

"Let's go on a... more extreme ride." Leslie said looking at the map. "Let's go to tomorrow land! Space mountain is there!" Oak exclaimed and ran towards the big sign that said "Tomorrow Land"

We all followed and got fast passes for Space Mountain. I thought it would be a calm ride looking at stars..

OH BOY WAS I WRONG.

I sat beside Ant and we started moving. At first it was calm... until the coaster decided to zoom all the way up!! I was closing my eyes and holding on super tight to Ant while he just wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes the whole time and when you go there... dont. You get super dizzy. (I know I did. MY PARENTS MADE ME GO ON IT TWICE.)

After we decided to just watch the parade. We got Mickey Pops-which is basically ice cream covered in chocolate shaped like mickey mouse.

One it was done we decided to split up. Me, Ren and Ant went together. Just because Ren said I was too much to handle for just Anthony.

We spotted Mickey and Minnie taking pictures with other kids. I was waving hi and they waved back.

"GUYS!! MICKEY AND MINNIE SAID HI TO MEEE!!" I squealed "Good for you." Ren said while looking at the shops on main street.

"Guys, We spent literally 10 minutes on main street. Let's go to like.. Toy story land or something." Ant complained

"Yeah! In toy story land There's a slinky coaster" I said perking up and running. I was like that 5 year old little girl in Disney while my parents had to chase me around.

Instead of the slinky coaster we saw a ride, In the car which went super high up then down the high up again. Like anchors away.

We sat down and then started the
screaming.

It had turned night time when we finished some rides and I regret not bringing a jacket. "Renee.. It's so cold.." I said shivering "I told you to bring a jacket." She said and face palmed.

"Here have my jacket" Anthony said placing his jacket on me. "No Ant.. You need it-" He cut me off "shush."

We all met back up at the hotel. Had dinner and all such. We got back to the room.

"So whatd you girls do?" Pippa asked laughing slightly because Renee was super tired.

"Well. We didn't go on that many rides." I said "But Jazzy made me and Ant run so much!" Renee added.

"Well. Good luck tomorrow. Were going once again!" Pippa laughed "But Ant also gave Jazzy his jacket!" Renee teased.

"Aww. Well hate to break it to ya but its getting late. We need to get some shut eye" Pippa said before turning off the lights

"Night"

~~~
Here is chapter dos (2)! I was basically rushed. Idk why, Maybe cause someone told me to update already.

also, if you read "Common Ground" by sabgruspe expect 2 chapters coming your way

also, if you read "Common Ground" by sabgruspe expect 2 chapters coming your way. Oh. Also, Balake has no specific relation to the story, Just a joke between me and sabby.

And since that lady wants to be tagged...
sabgruspe
sabgruspe
sabgruspe

I'm too lazy to put more. So don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!
Hahahahaha im joking.

Okay bye!