53

Anthonys POV
Today was the day.

It took a month to plan and in two months Carolines giving birth.

My family was here and so was Carolines. Our friends and much more.

Jadee was Carolines maid of honor and Daveed was my best man. None of the other girls were bridesmaids so they just sat front row.

"Are your ready bro?" Oak asked. I nodded.

I wasnt.

I was at the front of the altar. The music started playing.

Caroline was beautiful honestly but it just.. wasn't Jas.

Who even am I to say no? I need to say I do.

The priest smiled and so did Caroline. I smiled back at her and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Anthony Ramos and Caroline Anderson in marriage. the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today." The priest said looking at both me and Caroline.

I could see Jazzy from the crowd. It broke my heart.

The priest read through the importance of marriage, commitment and why you should be sure of who you are getting married to.

Guilt washed my body.

"Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love and the compassion that love brings. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude and loving embrace; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love in your dreams."

"Anthony and Caroline, today you choose each other before your family and friends, to begin your life together. For all the tomorrows that follow, you will choose each other over and again, in the privacy of your hearts. Let your love and friendship guide you, as you learn and grow together. Experience the wonders of the world, even as patience and wisdom calm the restless nature. Through your new partnership, may you triumph over the challenges in your path. Through the comfort of loving arms, may you always find a safe place to call home."

More guilt.

We said our vows, the official, copy what the priest says way.

"Do you Caroline, take Anthony, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" He asked

"I do" She said

Carolines POV
In the dressing room everyone was really supportive. My friends, my sister, Jadee. Everyone.

I walked down the aisle.

This wasn't right.

I shouldn't have started all of this but I did. I took away true love.

Guilt washed my body, Yes I liked Anthony. He was cute and everything.

But I couldn't help but feel mad at myself for ruining things between him and Jazzy. Even though Jas has already forgiven me.

It was time for the exchanging of rings.

"I Caroline give you Anthony this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I said and slipped on his ring.

I could feel his hand shaking.

I smiled at him reassuringly and he smiled back.

"I Anthony give you Caroline this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said and slipped on the ring.

"Do you Caroline, take Anthony, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" He asked

"I do" I said

Guilt.

Jazzys POV
I sat down beside Renee and Pippa.

I fully supported them but I couldnt. I still loved him.

"Its okay Jas. Hes not worth crying for." Renee whispered

"It hurts. Seeing the man you love get married to someone else. Even after you told him how much you loved him." I said softly.

I knew I was going to cry.

Not of joy.

But of sadness.

I could see Hamilton replaying in my head.

One specific scene.

As if everyone had switched roles.

Anthony was Alexander.

I was Angelica.

Caroline was beside me.

I wasnt sure.

Was she the woman he had an affair with or was she the woman of his dreams whom he's married?

"Me, I loved him"

Lin was standing with Chris and Leslie.

"Me, I trusted him"

Daveed, Oak, Pippa and Renee were also standing together.

"We fought with him"

Jadee and Fleur stood there together.

"Me, I died for him."

Then there.

Stood a dark flame. His name was death.

"And me? Im the damn fool who killed him"

I snapped back into reality and realised that we were already on vows.

All my friends looked at me worridly.

They exchanged rings.

I had no hope.

3rd Person:
Jasmine sat there fidgeting with her hands and Renee and Pippa tried to comfort her.

Meanwhile Caroline and Anthony were doing the vows.

"I do" Caroline said.

"Do you Anthony, take Caroline, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" He asked once again this time directing it to Anthony.

He thought for a while.

Sentences and phrases went through everyones minds.

"Guilt."
"I loved him"
"Why cant he/she see how much he/she loves him/her?"

Anthony didn't know anymore.

"I d-"

~Cliffhanger~