28

Daveeds POV
Today the couples were hanging out and Jadee was bringing her friend.

The doorbell rang and everyone was there.

I kissed Fleur before she sat down on the couch.

"Okay guys this is my dad. Fred Rick." Jadee said showing us a man.

I looked over at Andrew and I could see the jealousy.

"Im not her dad actually but im too overprotective for my own good." Fred said

"Some girl sassed me and he threatened to kill her" Jadee laughed.

"Let's go sit down and watch a movie or something" Anthony suggested.

"Kay" we all replied and I sat down on Fleur.

"DAVEED YOU ARE CRUSHING ME" Fleur yelled at me and I laughed at her 

Suddenly the news flashed on.

"Citizens of New York, There has been reports of sudden affairs by one certain woman who goes by the name of Gabrielle Evans. If you see her report to the police immediately." The guy on the news said.

"Shettttt" Caroline muttered

"Its fine. Don't do a thing, history will prove her wrong" Oak said calming Caroline down.

"But Oak-" Jadee was cut off.

"We have a war to fight let's move along" He said

"Strong words from Oak, someone oughta hold him to it" Jazzy said

"I cant disobey his orders" Caroline muttered

"Then ill do it" Jadee said

"Are you done?" Fred and Andrew asked in unison.

"No. We need to do the 10 duel commandments dramatically before we can do anything else" Fleur said and we went to watch how things escalated.

"GABRIELLE THAT BEACH WILL PAY FOR HER BEHAVIOR!" Jadee yelled hitting a punching bag that somehow got there.

"Are you done quoting Hamilton? This had been going on for 10 minutes" I asked

"Daveed Diggs listen to me. We need to prepare for battle with her. And how I learned it. Is to distract the predator with the prey." She said sternly and continued to do her thing.

Fleur and Jadee were constantly singing lyrics and replacing them with different words.

"Please tell me what I have done to get this girlfriend?" Andrew sighed "Mhm.." I agreed while watching the two girls sing non-stop together.

"This is gonna be a long night" Jas sighed.

~~~
Ayo!

I really wanna say thank you!

I reached number 1 in Janthony and Id like to thank yall for reading my trash!

sabgruspe thanks for bribing me to post my trash! Couldnt have done it without you!

Soooooo This is a bit of a filler and yeah.

MAKE A RIOT TO TELL SABBY TO UPDATE!

Okay bye bye!