46

Jazzys POV
We got to Anthony apartment and Oak, Daveed, Caroline, Lin and Pippa were there.

"What happened?" Fleur asked "Anthonys apartment got filled with ice cream!" Daveed yelled.

We looked at each other and sighed.

"Jadee." We said in unison.

When Daveed said it was filled with ice cream he wasnt lying. Ice cream was on the couch. The floor. The ceiling?! How the starfish did she get up there?!

She avoided the Tv though. Credits to her for atleast avoiding that.

"Werent you two at home?!" Oak asked

"No.. we were outside in the park." Anthony said. When he said that Oaks facial expression changed into a 'WHAT THE FRICK' look into a 'Oh.' Look.

Wonder why...

Anyways.

Jadee came by holding an ice cream cone. I pulled her away.

"Did you do this?" I asked

"Do what?" She asked. Honestly, she really did look genuinely confused.

"Didn't you say you were going to the ice cream shop? The apartment is flooded with ice cream!" I exclaimed.

"What?? I went to the ice cream shop to get myself ice cream. Cause when Fleur said 'Revenge is sweet' I thought that if I eat something sweet Ill get an idea. I didn't mean dump ice cream all over his apartment!" She explained.

"Oh... then who did this?!" I asked

"I don't know!" She exclaimed

"Oak just texted me and told me to come over" She said and we went back.

"The ice cream melted and its disgusting" Pippa said and stepped back.

"Where are we supposed to stay now?" Anthony asked.

Caroline looked around and saw Jadee. Her smile turned into a smirk then back to a smile.

"Jadee! She has ice cream. Dosent it look obvious that she did it?!" Caroline exclaimed pointing at Jadee and her ice cream.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"It should be fair that since she did it we stay at her apartment" Caroline said with a 'matter of fact' tone.

"BEACH ILL HAVE YOU KNOW-" She was cut off by Fleur.

"Just let them. We don't want a dead body." She said calmly and gestured the two to follow her.

We said goodbye to Oak, Lin and Pippa and went to the apartment. Jadee was still squirming and she was threatening Anthony and Caroline.

"Okay. So There's another guest room over there. Im guessing you're fine sleeping together." Fleur said and released Jadee from her grasp.

"Now. My-Our house, our rules. Strictly my rules. No flipping each other. Thats it. I don't care about anything else. Just don't have ~~~." She said calmly and walked into her room.

I glared at the two of them and walked to Jadees room.

She was on her phone typing furiously.

"Whats she doing?" Fleur asked "Furiously typing on her phone." I said "Stress writing. Expect her to be there for a few hours." She said and walked away like everything was normal.

Well I guess it is for her.

Immediately my mind set for who actually ice creamed their apartment.

Me and Fleur were sitting in my room discussing it.

"It sure wasnt Oak, Daveed, Lin or Pippa. They're either cinnamon rolls too good to do that or they were the first people Anthony would call" I said.

"But there still is a possibility that Anthony or Caroline did it." She sighed.

"HAHAHA BEACH. I GOT MY PROOF. YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" We heard Jadee yell.

We looked at each other and ran to her room.

"What did you get?" Fleur asked

"The exact proof I needed." She smirked and played a video clip on the laptop.

Anrhony and Caroline were walking in the park "I'll just do something" Caroline said and ran somewhere. The camera followed her.

There was this group of girls. She talked to them and went back to the park. The group of girls went to their apartment and dumped ice cream everywhere.

Then then video ended.

"But what did she say?" I asked.

Jadee smirked again and played a clip.

"This needs to work. All people defending Jazzy must get away from Anthony. Starting with the number one threat. Jadee. Go ice cream the apartment. Blame it on her" Caroline said and the clip ended.

"How did you get that?" I asked

"My drone. When im outside I let my drone do whatever to catch a kidnapper or someone if something happens. It caught Caroline in the act." She smiled.

"Woah. Cool. When are you going to take action?" Fleur asked

"Soon. Just you wait" she smirked.