20

Jadees POV
I had a master plan for today.

I had told everyone we were going to this place and its really hot.

They agreed to wear normal non-winter clothes.

I grabbed my coat and theirs and placed it in the back of the car.

Of course its not hot! Its winter. Not summer. Although since fall had ended quite recently the pretty leaves are still there.

Everyone piled into the car and I drove there. It took about 1 hour of talking, laughing, playing and all such but we soon arrived there.

I let everyone out and they said it was freezing.

"Its fine! You just haven't seen the hottest part" I smiled at them. Just was wearing my coat but I told them I just wanted to.

"JADEE ITS FREEZING" Anthony yelled and I bursted out laughing. "Okay you got me. Your coats are in the car. Let me go get them" I said and went to retrieve all their coats.

I got back and everyone was shivering, either holding onto each other or themselves.

I handed them their coats and they thanked me.

We then all started to play in the leaves!

(If you didn't know, My profile pic on fb is actually the time I went there)

Anthony and Jas threw leaves and each other and laughed together.

I saw the jealousy in Fleurs eyes.

I knew she liked Anthony but she just didn't want to ruin their relationship.

While I! Am single and am not ready to mingle.

"Excuse me?" Someone said behind me. I turned around.

"Frickity-frack-nick-nackpaddywack" I muttered.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Can you please show me where the park is?" He asked. I nodded "Um you just go straight then turn right and another right then you're there" I smiled

"Thank you. By the way im Andrew Paul" He said "Jadee Zvahl" I smiled and we exchanged numbers.

(No. I don't like him but Jadee and Andrew are like... meant to be if yannow what im saying. I obviously don't have feelings for my actual best friend irl.)

He left and I was left there dumbfounded.

"Someone gotta crush!" Daveed and Oak teased running around me throwing leaves in the air.

"No.." I said "Yeah right! That guy, Andrew, You are soooo into him" Pippa said

I facepalmed

"This is why I don't have relationships" I said

"JADEE LIKES-" I covered Fleurs mouth before she could say anything else.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked myself sitting down.

"Pranking us" Lin stated

"Making us go to an extremely cold country" Renee said

"Spying on people" Pippa said

"Locking yourself in your room" Fleur said

"Telling me that if I go out half-naked it would be warmer" Anthony glared

"Setting us up" Jazzy said

"Stealing my cookies" Thayne said

"Making me and Lin kiss" Groff pouted

"Calling me Oak tree and making me bump into an actual Oak tree" Oak said

"Telling me it was 10 minutes until the show starts but it was actually 5 which made me late" Leslie said

"Being born"

"Ouch.. Okay fine. I'll just. Go" I said and walked off.

~~~
O sz frqtrddrf.

O grra qp nrytsurf.

Ejsy fof o fp yp frdrtbr yjod?

That is my secret code language that no one understands.

If you understand what I said good for you.

Crappy chapter that relates to what I said in the first three sentences of this Authors note.

Bye!