64

Anthonys POV
The wedding is in 3 months. Just enough time to plan everything.

So far the only thing we've got done was the music.

We aren't rushing too much cause there's other things to sorry about but its good to do something already.

Today was the day we meet Carolines child.

We had all gathered inside the building and Caroline and Oak came in holding a baby boy.

"His name is Evan." Caroline smiled "He has a weird love for trees.." Oak added.

"Awww!!! Hes so cute im going to puke!" Jadee cooed as Evan laughed at her. Soon enough everyone was surrounding the baby.

"Were having a party for him this weekend. You all are invited" Caroline said send Obviously we couldn't miss a chance with the little child.

After work I was at the apartment alone while Jazzy was with the girls.

Then I got a call from Oak.

"Dude. I have something to tell you and I need help." He said

"Spit it out! Spit it out!" I chanted.

"You wont believe it but bare with me.." He sighed

"Spit it out spit it out!" I chanted once more.

"I'll tell you cause you're my closet friend." He said

"No im not" I laughed

"Yeah I know. But really. I need to propose to Caroline. We plan on making me the official father of Evan since you're with Jas. I don't know how." He said

"Bro. If you love this woman go get her. What are you waiting for? Just be honest. Also everyones getting married suddenly. Lippa just got engaged a little after me and Jas." I stated.

"Yeah. Only ones left are Jadee, Nash and Terrence. I heard about Andrew and him also." Oak replied

"Well I'll leave you time to think. See ya" I said and hung up.

What exactly happened between Jadee and Andrew you may ask. They were so happy together.

Well, Andrew got a phone call a few days before their break up saying that his... fiance was looking for him.

He had told Nash because he didn't know who else to tell so it passed on to him telling Jadee.

From the clip we saw he obviously loved this other girl more than Jadee. She got heartbroken, yes. But atleast Andrew was happy with this girl.

Sometimes you don't get a happily ever after.
~~~
Went back to school.

Died.

Resurrected to update.

👋🏼👋🏼