41

Anthonys POV
{Before Jazzy got there}

I was watching Tv chilling on the couch waiting for Jas to come home after visiting Jade and Fleur.

I heard a knock on the door which was weird.. Jas has a key. This is her apartment.

I shrugged and opened the door.

"Caroline?" I asked

"Yes. Anthony.. please help me" She cried and I let her in.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Oak hates me. My parents practically disowned me because I told them I was pregnant. I don't know how to live anymore." She said

"Its okay. Shh.. shh" I cooed and wrapped my arms around her.

She turned to face me and just smashed her lips on mine.

And I don't say no.

After that things got pretty heated.

I heard the door open and someone gasp.

Holy bed sheets.

I turned and Jas was standing there with tears in her eyes.

~time skip to after the fight cause hell I ain't writing that again~

Caroline went home and I just stayed on the couch.

How? Why did I cheat on her twice?

I called Daveed and he came over.

I was happy to know even though I cheated he was still my friend.

"Cheated on her again?" He asked. I nodded.

"You need to get back together within two weeks! You both have a duet at the next concert and if you aren't okay by them imagine what could happen.." he said

We were singing the song together onstage. Glares were thrown to me by her. While singing she would bump into me.

When she bumped into me I hit the microphone stand and it hit someone in the audience on the head.

The music stopped and so did everyone.

It was like everything happened in slow motion.

The guy who got hit was unconscious and people started crowding him.

A stressed and terrified look was placed on Jadees face and she passed out.

When we reached the hospital she died because of all the stress and then the musical career ended because the manager wasn't alive anymore and I lived my days back at home crying because I cheated on my girlfriend and everything went wrong.

"Youre right.." I said. He smiled and patted my back

"By the way. Jas asked Jadee to give this to you then she asked Fleur to then she asked me to. So here" he said and handed me a piece of paper.

"Bye bro. See you tomorrow at work" he said and left.

I read the paper:

I wish I was her.
The her that finishes your sentences with a smile and leaves your words breathless.
The her you describe to others, or the her that makes your heart swell with lovely thoughts.

I wish I was she.
The she that circulates your mind from dawn to dusk, and the she that leaves you sleepless at night. I wish I was she, the she  that makes your eyes light up and the she that you speak of so tenderly.

Oh how I wish I was this person to you, Because you are my him and you are my he; But I am not your Her nor your she.

I wish you a good life, seeing you are now with her. I no longer care about you and I will not come back.

That hurt a lot..

If Jas wants to be that way, then be it. Two can play at that game.

I don't care about Jasmine anymore.

No more.
~~~
Okaaaaaay.

Hi.

I got nothing to say.

Bye!