38

Lins POV
I cant believe this is happening..

My ship.

My OTP.

My life.

Gone.

Dead.

Pippa was hugging me as I cried in despair for my ship.

"Shh.. Shh.. They'll get through this. Its only a matter of time" She said

"The start of our new musical career starts tomorrow. How will Jazzy, Anthony and Caroline bare to face each other?" I asked

"They'll get through it." Pippa smiled.

Fleurs POV
Jadee has been stressing the whole morning.

"How? How? How?!" She muttered over and over pacing around the room.

"Jade. Chill. You can do it." I reassured her. She sighed and went to her bedroom.

~teh nxt dy~

Everyone was at the recording studio where we will be working.

"Everyone. This is my dad. He owns this building" Jadee said showing us a tall man.

"Hayden Zvahl. My daughter is going to prove to me that she is capable of being a manager in the musical system." He said and shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you sir" All of us said.

"Well. My office is just a few blocks away from here so just come over whenever. Ask Jadee to lead the way." His dad says.

We all waved bye to him and he left us alone.

"Alright! First order of buisness! Partners. I'll be pairing you up into two as duet partners." Jadee said

Jazzy raised her hand.

"Do we get to choose or..." She asked

"I will. Sorry to inform you." She said and looked at her clipboard.

"Fleur and Daveed. Go to recording studio number 1. I'll meet you there. Pippa and Lin, Room 2. Anthony and Oak, Room 3. Renee and Jazzy room 4. Caroline and Groff you can go in room 5. Chris and Leslie, room 6.Fred and Andrew room 7." Jadee said and everyone went their ways.

Jadees POV
I had to separate Ant, Jazzy, Caroline and Oak because I didn't want them... getting... in each other heads or faces.

I needed atleast each pair to agree on a song to cover then I can get them to write a song on their own. Or I will.

"Okay. Everyone agree on a song for duet. I'll be in your rooms shortly for recording" I said into the mic attached to the speakers.

"Are you sure you'll be fine managing this many people?" My friend, Paris, Asked me.

"Yes Paris. I know what im doing. Trust me. Its all to prove to my dad I am capable of running a company" I said

"Okay. I'll be at the front desk." She said.

I asked Paris to help me with the front desk since I cannot work manager and front desk.

I walked into everyones rooms and they told me the song theyd be singing for their first concerts.

I needed recordings so Id know if it'd fit with their voices and such.

"Finally! Done!" I exclaimed.

I was done with almost everyone. My next stop was Anthony and Oak.

"Okay. What do you two wanna sing?" I asked "Um.. When I was your man" Anthony said and Oak just nodded in agreement.

"Ouch. Okay! Get ready for recording. I'll just stop by and get everyone elses songs" I said and walked away.

I know why Ant wants to sing that...

Anyways!

Soon enough we were all finished.

(Just saying, All other people I mention in this story for the recording studio and stuff aren't really important. I just needed people to work there.)

"Jack. Inform everyone online about the concert. We will have it next Tuesday." I said.

"Okay yall! This was a great non-chaotic first day. I'll see ya tomorrow!" I smiled and everyone went home.

This wont be hard after all