8

Jazzys POV
Me, Renee and Pippa were just talking in the dressing room.

"I GOT TICKETSSSS!!" We heard a voice yell from outside.

Lin came bursting inside and waved tickets infront of us. "Tickets to what?" I asked "Disneyland! I got tickets for the whole cast!!" He exclaimed and ran away to tell everyone else.

We all laughed in excitement. Disneyland is a very pretty place. (Peace, I have only been to the HK Disneyland)

We all gathered on stage, "Okay! So, We leave in two days. Those two days are for packing and what not. So don't spend it making out." Lin said and I saw Daveed look at me then Ant.

"Once we get to Disney I have hotels booked there. So maybe.. 3 in a room. Pick out your roommates!" He said and we all started talking.

Roommates:
Jazzy, Renee, Pippa
Ant, Daveed, Oak
Lin, Groff, Leslie
Chris, Thayne

Id call Chris and Thayne lucky cause they're only two. But meh.

We all went home and the girls helped me pack, We did all three of us helping each other.

~~Time skip to Disneyland because I wanna. Brought to you by sabgruspe you configuring roblox~~

We arrived at the hotel and went to our rooms. "I dibs this bed by myself!" I yelled jumping on a bed.

"Let's do something today, We go to the park tomorrow so we have lots of time!" Pippa exclaimed.

I looked at my phone and it read 4:37am.

"Yeah. It's 4 in the morning" I said. We looked over at Renee who was fast asleep. "Yeah. Let's be like Ren and sleep." Pippa said and layed down beside Ren.

We soon fell asleep.

Daveeds POV
Me, Ant and Oak were at our room. We had it all settled, I threatened to push them in the pool if I didn't have the bed to myself.

I walked over to the bathroom and gasped "IT'S SO CLEAN! IT EVEN HAS A BATHTUB!!"
(Me irl)

I heard Oak and Ant laughing. "Do you guys know someone who has good shampoo?" I asked "Yeah, I think Jazzy has some." Ant said "Oooh! Someone knows a lot" Oak teased

I went to Lins room because he had an extra keycard for the girls room.

I carefully opened the door and saw the girls sleeping.

Of course Jazzy got the bed to herself.

I went to her luggage and snatched a bottle of shampoo. I ran back to my room and placed the shampoo on the desk.

Jazzys POV
I woke up and it was about 1pm already. I woke the girls up and we decided to go swimming!

We called the others and went to the ginormous swimming pool.

I felt someone hold my hand, I turned and saw Ant smirking at me. I stood there clueless until he jumped into the pool which made me fall in with him.

"ANTHONY YOU LITTLE-" I didn't continue cause children were around us. Soon everyone was having a water fight. Splashing each other with water and covering themselves.

We soon decided to go up and freshen up before dinner.

I removed my swimsuit and got in the shower. Then I realized.. my shampoo was missing.

I knew exactly who took it.

Daveed.

I placed a towel around me and marched to their room. I started banging on their door. Oak opened it and I went inside. "DAVEED DIGGS. NEXT TIME ASK BEFORE GETTING MY SHAMPOO!" I yelled and grabbed it off the desk.

"ADIOS!" I yelled and stomped outside.

Anthonys POV
Me, Daveed and Oak were just talking, laughing and joking.

Suddenly we heard banging from the door. Oak opened it to reveal a furious Jazzy. I looked at Daveed and he looked scared as well.

"DAVEED DIGGS NEXT TIME ASK BEFORE GETTING MY SHAMPOO!" She yelled before getting the shampoo of the desk.

"ADIOS!" She yelled and stomped away.

We looked at Daveed and started laughing which made him red in embarassment.

~~~
Hello my names Ishy and you obviously know me already cause of all my a/ns.

So, Let me just say im sorry for posting this one late, I'll publish again later.

I may not update as much as I do now in the next week cause im starting school. Just a fair warning.

Also... sabgruspe you are a configuring roblox you little mac n cheese. Dude I almost pressed her username. Lol that box.

Okay bye bye!