74

3rd Person:
Today was the day of the wedding everyone was waiting for.

Janthonys wedding.

The girls were helping Jasmine get ready and the boys were helping Anthony. "He dosent love me. What if something goes wrong?" Jasmine panicked as Phillipa did her make-up.

"He loves you. Youve been dating for roughly 2 years. You can do it" Fleur reasurred the girl.

Jadee, was up there in the clouds enjoying the view of everyone getting ready. She wished she had lived longer to be there in person and unvail her surprises herself but she knew, she left it in good hands.

Soon everyone was ready for the wedding. All the guests were seated and facing the altar. Ready to see their friends and family get united in marriage.

Daveed was Anthonys best man and Renee was Jasmines maid of honor.

Anthony stood at the front of the altar ready to see his soon-to-be wife. The music played.

Evermore, it reminded people of their love, as well as the girl who chose that song for their wedding.

Jasmine slowly walked down the aisle with her arm with her fathers. Her parents were crying, they didn't imagine their little girl to be married so soon.

Anthony was in tears as well. He hasn't seen anyone more beautiful than Jasmine herself. She looked like a princess to him.

Both of them were sure that nothing could ruin their special day.

Jasmine soon reached the altar and smiled at Anthony. Tears streaming down the couples cheeks.

They intertwined their fingers and the priest started.

"Friends and family, we are all gathered here today to witness the union of Jasmine Cephas Jones and Anthony Ramos."

Both of them were insouciant.

"Jasmine, I don't have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I haves my honor, a tolerance of pain, a couple of college credits and my top notch brain. We have been through so many things together and lost count. Fights and romantic nights, we got through everything and today were here.. standing infront of each other. This is the happiest I've ever been and its all because of you" Anthony smiled.

"Anthony, Whenever I see you im helpless, Look into your eyes and the skys the limit. With you, Im not just 'and Peggy' im much more than that, after everything we've been through, Im surprised we still stand here together, stronger than ever." Jasmine smiled.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." Anthony said and slipped the ring onto Jasmines finger.

"I do" Jasmine smiled

"You may now kiss the bride"

Anthony quickly pulled Jasmine into the kiss and everyone cheered.

No one had dry eyes, everyone was super proud and happy.

Now it was the time for their reception. This was the one thing Jadee had planned the most for.

She had left Nash and Terrence incharge of it because she couldn't be there physically.

"Alright Alright! Thats what im talking about! Let's give it up, for the maid of honor, Renee Elise Goldsberry!" Daveed said and Renee walked onstage.

"Jasmine, my best friend, my Schuyler sister, my life would suck without you. You have been with me through thick and thin. This is what you've dreamt of ever since we started Hamilton. And your wish, was my command." Renee smiled as Jasmine got up and hugged her.

Thus, it was time for the surprise.

"Alright yall! Let's welcome, Jasmines sisters and Anthonys sister!" Nash said as the three girls walked onstage.

The couple was in tears. They haven't seen their siblings since they had started Hamilton.

"Jessica! Jenna!" Jasmine exclaimed running to both her sisters and engulfing them into a tight hug.

"Steph!" Anthony smiled and hugged his sister as well. "How?" He asked "Jadee got in contact with us. She told us to surprise you guys" Jenna explained.

The three girls and their siblings started to play with each other and laugh.

"Everybody! Its time for the cake!" Lin yelled and everyone went around the cake.

Jasmine held the knife and Anthony put his hand over hers as they sliced the cake together.

Everyone cheered and partied much more for the rest of the night.

Truly, their love was forever.
~~~
Hi! I don't know if you saw it, But I referenced Corpse Bride somewhere in this chapter.

Im probably just gunna publish an epilogue then the book ends!

Thanks yall for reading this trash, it really means a lot to me. It really takes me a lot of courage to publish a book and im really happy that this one turned out well.

I might make a sequel? Idk.

Anyways that it!

also self promo: follow my twitter
@desertfoxjngn and @ishyisdbest
ill follow you back cause i have no life!

Okay bye bye!